cambridgeshire canary

Meanwhile in binner land

4 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Looks like one of Ipswich Crazy's relatives to me. Plonker.

Said to be autistic, but that's not really an excuse for him going on about black players needing to be hanged and threatning to kill Bolton fans. Interesting part is he's said to be very well known to Ipswich fans and has been for years so no clue why it's taken this long for something to be done about him

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 hour ago, Samwam27 said:

As a Norwich supporter and Norwich forum who gives a f*ck about what's happening at Ipswich. Lets talk Norwich. If you wanna talk about our local rivals join their forum

As a Norwich supporter for decades it gives me great pleasure to see them losing and languishing at the bottom of league 1…..I thought every Norwich supporter got that….maybe you are on the wrong forum

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, ......and Smith must score. said:

Think that's a bit unfair to Crazy. He wouldn't come out with all this vile stuff.

This clown is off the scale.

It's alright though, he's got issues like Autism and ADHD so he's free to say whatever he wants

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Think that's a bit unfair to Crazy. He wouldn't come out with all this vile stuff.

You missed the bit where he was announcing that Grant Holt should be killed and sent to hell then?  Something about God will get him as he's devil or some mad stuff around those lines.

Edited by Google Bot

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

Another one.

Your second sentence completely contradicted your first.

Another one what?

My second sentence refers to my feelings which I have long held, regarding their predicaments and is in response to another posters comments. It certainly doesn't mean that I'm contrary in my own position on something, despite your personal narrative.

As said, I have 'little to zero' interest in their plight.

You have more interest obviously. Great.

2 hours ago, Samwam27 said:

As a Norwich supporter and Norwich forum who gives a f*ck about what's happening at Ipswich. Lets talk Norwich. If you wanna talk about our local rivals join their forum

1oo% we have played 4 games zero points

15 minutes ago, East Rider said:

As said, I have 'little to zero' interest in their plight.

Personally I've enjoyed every minute of it and long may it continue.

• Like 5

Just now, ricardo said:

Personally I've enjoyed every minute of it and long may it continue.

Oh I certainly enjoy the fact they are seemingly dead and buried in league 1.

I personally just have little interest in their day to day events. It's the same repetitive and boring story from/about them. 

5 hours ago, Samwam27 said:

Says the poster who despite the subject give away in the title opened the thread and then posted on it. 😜

14 hours ago, horsefly said:

Erm! they are our local rivals, and it's really easy not to click on a thread about Ipswich if you don't wish to read it. Or did you think "binner land" referred to the world of refuse collection?

My goodness. are you that thick!

Anyone can click on a link, or not if they don't. IMO I'm a Norwich fan who likes talking Norwich. I have absolutely no desire talking about Ipswich, Cambridge or King's Lynn, despite them being our local rivals/teams. We all have opinions 

Also all clubs go through bad spells, as we experienced with our back to back relegations. SHould we really be laughing. We've got a big season ahead to try and haul ourselves up this league if possible.

12 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Anyone can click on a link, or not if they don't. IMO I'm a Norwich fan who likes talking Norwich. I have absolutely no desire talking about Ipswich, Cambridge or King's Lynn, despite them being our local rivals/teams. We all have opinions 

Yet you're still on this thread about Ipswich, talking about how much you don't want to talk about Ipswich? Time to agree to differ and move on I think, buddy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yet you're still on this thread about Ipswich, talking about how much you don't want to talk about Ipswich? Time to agree to differ and move on I think, buddy.

He also thinks Kings Lynn are a local rival. 

Me, I think it’s Wroxham. I hate those guys with a passion. 😡

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

He also thinks Kings Lynn are a local rival. 

Me, I think it’s Wroxham. I hate those guys with a passion. 😡

Oi ! 😁 First defeat after 18 consecutive wins yesterday 

15 hours ago, Heading South said:

Spot on we have our worries/concerns to deal with …….. like nil points !

Not a problem at all according to a lot of posters on here as just look who we have played so far. 🤣

2 hours ago, Samwam27 said:

Also all clubs go through bad spells, as we experienced with our back to back relegations. SHould we really be laughing. We've got a big season ahead to try and haul ourselves up this league if possible.

Did I miss something? Back to back relegations? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Samwam27 said:

Oh dear! If you don't want to talk about any other team than Norwich,  don't be so mind-numbingly stupid as to click on a thread like this, and then carry on posting utter piffle on it. And while you're at it, please try to write in sentences that are intelligible; wtf is,  "Anyone can click on a link, or not if they don't" supposed to mean? As for your sentence, " IMO I'm a Norwich fan who likes talking Norwich", How very strange that it's only "your opinion" that you're a Norwich fan who likes "talking Norwich" (is that different from speaking English btw?). The rest of us know that we are Norwich fans.

Best not to call other people thick when your command of English is so appallingly bad. Best not to call people thick when you say such ridiculous things. Finally, best not to tell people what they are  allowed to  comment upon, until you have risen to the status of sole dictator of the Pinkun universe. 

We're allowed opinions horsefly. That's what this message board is all about. Don't quite understand why you're so angry and defensive. 

It's kind of hypocritical to tell me I don't have to respond to a thread if I'm not interested, then don't like me calling you thick, but respond with "don't be so mind-numbingly stupid"

Saying I'm a Norwich fan who likes to talk about Norwich isn't wrong or false. It's a Norwich board of Norwich fans. Of course I get that (& in hindsight I see it's a dumb statement to make on a Norwich board). The point I was making (which is valid, as some backed me up) is there are Norwich fans who just like talking Norwich, and there are Norwich fans on here who want to talk about other clubs, and some seem obsessed about Ipswich. My opinion, in which I'm entitled to, is to talk about Norwich on here. SO there is a difference, even though you don't believe I can speak English  

I'd suggest you take a happy pill and try calming down today. There are many aggressive posters on here who just like tearing others apart, but then it's all about opinions, or isn't that allowed either? I'm sure you'll want to vilify me for this response, and that's completely your prerogative, if you so choose to. 

Also tried to ensure this response met your intelligible standards 

Edited by Samwam27

20 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

What's the weather like down in Ipswich today on this fine sunny, happy Monday

Weather reports of storms brewing over Portman Road followed by a strong wind of change

23 hours ago, Samwam27 said:

as we experienced with our back to back relegations

Big fan of Norwich I see. lol

May I suggest that you have a little tidy up at home before yelling out the window at others not focusing on their own club, eh? 🙂

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Samwam27 said:

Precisely - "we all have opinions" and interests. It seems like many of us are interested in other teams as well as Norwich perhaps you could simply avoid the thread and stop telling us that we should "leave the forum."

On 11/09/2021 at 18:33, Samwam27 said:

Lets talk Norwich. If you wanna talk about our local rivals join their forum

Furthermore, I would argue that keeping an eye on other teams provides context and understanding of Norwich's situation and improves our understanding of our own situation.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Badger said:

Precisely - "we all have opinions" and interests. It seems like many of us are interested in other teams as well as Norwich perhaps you could simply avoid the thread and stop telling us that we should "leave the forum."

Furthermore, I would argue that keeping an eye on other teams provides context and understanding of Norwich's situation and improves our understanding of our own situation.

Not you too Badger. Yes I like looking and talking about other teams, especially those around us. Completely agree with you on that. I just have no interest, personally, in talking Ipswich, that's all.

And for the record. I said back to back relegations. Yep completely got that wrong. I was thinking two relegations down to Div 1, but that wasn't back to back. My mistake completely

Anyways. I'll let those that want to trash Ipswich carry on. Anyone who wants to trash me, start a new thread 🙂 No please don't!