cambridgeshire canary

Meanwhile in binner land

49 minutes ago, ricardo said:

A visit to TWTD is just what is needed to lift our spirits.

They are cursed apparantly.🤣

🤣🤣Making one bad managerial decision after another for the past 3 years is not being cursed...........it's rank incompetence 🥳

55 minutes ago, ricardo said:

A visit to TWTD is just what is needed to lift our spirits.

They are cursed apparantly.🤣

They are back to debating Mick McCarthy. As they have Ad Nauseum since the day they hounded him out. Its wonderful. 

• Like 2

As a Norwich supporter and Norwich forum who gives a f*ck about what's happening at Ipswich. Lets talk Norwich. If you wanna talk about our local rivals join their forum

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

As a Norwich supporter and Norwich forum who gives a f*ck about what's happening at Ipswich. Lets talk Norwich. If you wanna talk about our local rivals join their forum

Agreed. As sad as it may seem I have little to zero interest in them however, I understand if others are laughing at there plight.

But I've said it before, until they stop believing every team they have is going to 'walk a league' or conversely comparing the current incumbents  to 'the greats from the 60s/70s' , they will languish where they are. League 1 or chumps.

7 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Oh dear Sam. If you really don’t get the pleasure those w4nkers are giving me right now , sitting in London waiting to get the train back to Norwich for a two hour journey , you are a rum ole boy. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Spot on we have our worries/concerns to deal with …….. like nil points !

15 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Erm! they are our local rivals, and it's really easy not to click on a thread about Ipswich if you don't wish to read it. Or did you think "binner land" referred to the world of refuse collection?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Heading South said:

Yeah, only ours is in the biggest league in world football against the best teams in the country, potentially Europe and the entire world.

The Scum's concerns are against the likes of Wycombe, Burton and Accrington.

I note you also predicted those lot down the road might go 'under the radar' this season, I presume you mean by positioning themselves so lowly in the table you'd have to scroll significantly to find them?

Edited by hogesar

24 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Why do we always get this sanctimonious ****e whenever a thread about the binners is  posted?

Some of us, including myself, enjoy the rivalry and especially when the gift keeps on giving the way it does.

I'm fcuked if anybody is going to lecture me on just how and how not I should get my pleasures.

The topic is well labelled. Don't click on it if you don't approve.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

We never got in that state and remember the fanbase was the reason. Except from when we were 5-0 down to Colchester we never turned on our team. Players like Nelson, Askou, Russell etc were sh!1 but we supported them to the hilt and through momentum got promotion.

Ipswich fans just hate their players, they don't consider them good enough to play for them. In my experience traveling as an away fan for various duties Portman Road is second only to the Madjeski for quiet fans who turn on their team immediately. It must be a horrible place to play football

1 hour ago, Fuzzar said:

A few thousand people checking their pension value as we speak. 

Sadly, one of those pension members is a relative of mine.

7 minutes ago, Heading South said:

Speak for yourself.

Is our scope that narrow that we need only wrap ourselves up in our own miseries?

Tinpot Town, the perfect antidote to our own travails.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Have a feeling agent Cook will soon be replaced. Early days but it already looks as though it's play-offs at very best. 

'Golden Boy' Eddie Howe is a shoe-in...........apparently 😉

you heard it here first .............or maybe on Tw*tted 

• Haha 1

One manager after another, after another arrives at Portman Road with the same hype and with the same bull shine, expectations  and predictions from the fan base.

They all fail miserably. Is there something in the water?

33 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Agreed. As sad as it may seem I have little to zero interest in them however, I understand if others are laughing at there plight.

But I've said it before, until they stop believing every team they have is going to 'walk a league' or conversely comparing the current incumbents  to 'the greats from the 60s/70s' , they will languish where they are. League 1 or chumps.

Another one.

Your second sentence completely contradicted your first.

38 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Who gives a f*ck about what's happening with Stones, Man City and Lingard's place with Ronaldo joining United?  Let's talk Norwich, if you wanna talk about prem rivals join their forums.  Right?  

.....or does that rule only apply to others? 🙂

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

We never got in that state and remember the fanbase was the reason. Except from when we were 5-0 down to Colchester we never turned on our team. Players like Nelson, Askou, Russell etc were sh!1 but we supported them to the hilt and through momentum got promotion.

Ipswich fans just hate their players, they don't consider them good enough to play for them. In my experience traveling as an away fan for various duties Portman Road is second only to the Madjeski for quiet fans who turn on their team immediately. It must be a horrible place to play football

Bit harsh on Darel Russell! Decent player and loyal servant over two spells.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

If you wanna talk about our local rivals join their forum

Yes, absolutely agree. if you want to talk about any other rival teams, join their forum.

This is a forum for Norwich discussion only, so talking about any rival teams, such as Leicester or Arsenal is absolutely not allowed. Again, please join their forums if you wish to talk about them.

Furthermore, any discussion about recent rivals from history, and how thankful we should be that we have gone one way and Ipswich the other, is absolutely not appropriate.

Mentioning teams like Bayern Munich, Middlesbrough, Birmingham or Leeds will result in instant banning.