Jump to content
Capt. Pants

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Arsenal ****

Recommended Posts

I was looking forward to it until I saw the lineup 😂

 

Being serious however it is good to see Tzolis start and hope he does well, and a big chance for Andrew to impress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confused about the midfield and I'm not looking forward to this!

I hope I'm proven wrong

OTBC! 💛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Real Buh said:

I think the midfield will be more adaptable and fluid than you see above. It’s won’t be as solid as that

I wouldn't call that midfield solid. Strange line up for me and the confidence levels have dropped. Hopefully Farke proves me wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cantwell will be fuming! Dowells chance to impress and genuinely looking forward to seeing Tzolis.

big call by Farke with Rupp in middle, agree with dropping Gilmour for more strength but would much prefer Norman or Sorensen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rock bus said:

Cantwell will be fuming! Dowells chance to impress and genuinely looking forward to seeing Tzolis.

big call by Farke with Rupp in middle, agree with dropping Gilmour for more strength but would much prefer Norman or Sorensen 

I'm sure Normann will be subbed on.. probably around the 90th minute 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many millions of pounds worth have we on the bench today?

We have arrived. It's a squad game, after all.

Still a bit surprised to the point of being a bit disappointed/unnerved.

Subs at the right time and in the right place may be the key.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Rupp the McLean of a few years ago? Good player that everyone hates because he isn't somebody a bit flashier?

Edited by KeiranShikari
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

Is Rupp the McLean of a few years ago? Good player that everyone hates because he isn't somebody a bit flashier?

Nope, he's just ****e 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Come on then Farke, prove us all wrong on this one 👍

He isn't proving me wrong. 

Only the idiots. 

Gilmour played in the week and has been awful for us. 

Normann has hardly trained with us. 

Sorenson isn't good enough despite what the forum numpties think. 

So midfield picks itself. 

Kabak hasn't played since April and has trained with us for two days. 

Rashica played internationals. 

Cantwell has been ****. 

 

Team picked itself if you have a brain. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fredherring said:

He isn't proving me wrong. 

Only the idiots. 

Gilmour played in the week and has been awful for us. 

Normann has hardly trained with us. 

Sorenson isn't good enough despite what the forum numpties think. 

So midfield picks itself. 

Kabak hasn't played since April and has trained with us for two days. 

Rashica played internationals. 

Cantwell has been ****. 

 

Team picked itself if you have a brain. 

😂😂😂😂Calm down Bill 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fredherring said:

He isn't proving me wrong. 

Only the idiots. 

Gilmour played in the week and has been awful for us. 

Normann has hardly trained with us. 

Sorenson isn't good enough despite what the forum numpties think. 

So midfield picks itself. 

Kabak hasn't played since April and has trained with us for two days. 

Rashica played internationals. 

Cantwell has been ****. 

 

Team picked itself if you have a brain. 

Numpty coz my opinion differs?? 🤷🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...