Sign in to follow this  
Canary Jedi

Yet another brilliant comment from Farke 😀

“Deadline day was quite relaxed for me. I was on the sofa with coffee and cake and the mobile in my hand to be in close contact with Stuart Webber. But believe me if you have Stuart Webber on your side you don’t need to worry. You can enjoy the coffee and cake. “

Don’t you just love him 😂

• Like 1

Farke is quite possibly one of the best managers Norwich has ever had and probably will have, not just in terms of his management but his humility as an absolutely incredible individual. What a great representation this club has through Farke, no wonder the players play so hard for him, what a guy!

• Like 8

We'll be sad when he goes, but hopefully he'll have stabilised us here. Have we had a manager so willing to let youngsters have a crack over the last couple of decades?

5 hours ago, Beefy is a legend said:

I do wonder how much cake he really eats though...

Maybe “having cake on the sofa” is a euphemism!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Maybe “having cake on the sofa” is a euphemism!

Well he's put on a few pounds I  think so perhaps he's having his cake and eating it. 

• Haha 1

I liked (referring to Arteta's comment):

"I don’t take it as saying we are easy to beat. It's more like a true opinion. But in football it is about the result and being effective.

"If it was about being a joy to watch we might as well do synchronised swimming. We want to be effective and bring points to the table, and we can improve. 

😄

Incidentally, CP are totally dominating Spurs at the moment. Not looking like relegation fodder at all unfortunately 😐

If Daniel Farke can now produce a few of brilliant performances over the next few games that ends up with us getting 3 or 4 wins the majority of us might be relaxed enough to enjoy some coffee and cake on the sofa.

I'm not confident that Delia is going to be doing any baking in the near future though.