Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

This is rather delightful

That’s brilliant, what a talented bunch they are. Don’t know what half those musical instruments are but they make a fantastic tune!

This should 100% be the walk out music at Carrow Rd on match days. So personal to the city, vibrant and uplifting, with that essential feel good factor, I can’t think of anything more suitable 👏. Hope the club gets to hear about it as I think the powers that be would likely feel the same.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

This should 100% be the walk out music at Carrow Rd on match days. So personal to the city, vibrant and uplifting, with that essential feel good factor, I can’t think of anything more suitable 👏. Hope the club gets to hear about it as I think the powers that be would likely feel the same.

True story.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

That’s brilliant, what a talented bunch they are. Don’t know what half those musical instruments are but they make a fantastic tune!

The Kora is the large stringed instrument used. And yes, it is a beautiful thing.👍

• Like 1

I've seen him play a few times.  Really talented and fun music. Not sure he's still in the fine City though tbh as that was about 5 years ago.