Sign in to follow this  
cobler  town

have faith

even if it doesent happen with hucks feel better now realise delia and board have the ambitions i was begining to doubt feel bad about that now will never doubt them again lets now hope the hucks dream can come true also happy with leon signing will score loads ime sure bring on man utd and the rest next season merry xmas delia and board

that has to be the longest sentence anywhere on this board... says everything that everyone''s feeling though, so good on you matey...

SORRY MATE THATS WHY I HAVE ONLY HAD 4 POSTS IT TIRES ME OUT THE ENGLISH NEVER BEEN THAT GOOD WITH THE PUNCTUATIONS DONT KNOW IF I SPELT THAT WRITE NEITHER STILL LEARNING HOW TO WORK COMPUTER LOVE READING ALL THE COMMENTS THOUGH JUST HEARD ON SKY NEWS LOOKS LIKE HUCKS COULD BE CHOOSING US KEEP PRAYING
CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAYS GAME NERVOUS ALREADY GOT A FEELING WE WILL GET A RESULT OF SOME SORTS

L

Cobler Town: Hope you didn''t think I was taking the piss..? I thought the posting was an appropriate one, just taken aback by the length of it... I''m sorry if you thought I was taking the mickey out of your posting, as a City fan, your posting is just as valuable as anyone elses...
Re: Sunday, I too am getting nervous too, living in Manchester however, I won''t be able to watch the match, see the match on TV or listen to it, so I''ll be relying on WAP updates on my mobile, an expensive (but necessary) way to keep abreast of whats going on at Carrow Road and at matches.
Anyways, thought it best to apologise, just in case you thought I was being a cheeky sh*t...

no mate your sound thought your comments were ok made me laugh feel for you living that far away bad enough living in northants do get to most games though no tickets for sunday still lucky enough to pick up radio norfolk reception bit dodgy at times keeping fingers crossed for sunday glad when all transfers are done specially the hucks one

Anderz

Radio 5 are usually up to date on goals and reports on featured game

They''ll probably cover S''oton & Pompey but should keep you updated

Try BBC.co.uk and go to Sport then Div 1 then the Norwich game, they should have 2minute typed up match report - very basic but my mate swears by it..... quite profusely most times !

Anderz,

The game is on Radio 5 live extra, gettable through Sky, Freeview or over the internet..

Hope you get to hear it...