Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

West brom give lifetime ban to racist fan

Its the only way you will get through to the moronic minority who persist in thinking they can make racist remarks and get away with it. Also, there ought be a restraining order put on them with their use of social media and if they can't keep to it, they have their phones/tablets etc  confiscated. If they can't play fairly, take their ball away so they can't play at all.

Bravo Baggies. 

An excellent response 

Compare and contrast the Suarez issue with Liverpool (another proven racist ) . Complete with supporting T Shirts worn by the players (including Jordan Henderson MBE) . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Its the only way you will get through to the moronic minority who persist in thinking they can make racist remarks and get away with it. Also, there ought be a restraining order put on them with their use of social media and if they can't keep to it, they have their phones/tablets etc  confiscated. If they can't play fairly, take their ball away so they can't play at all.

Lovely thoughts and I quite agree but what makes you think it's a minority? 

12 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Lovely thoughts and I quite agree but what makes you think it's a minority? 

On the other hand what makes you think it is a majority which after all appears to be what you are suggesting ?

Edited by TIL 1010

19 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

On the other hand what makes you think it is a majority which after all appears to be what you are suggesting ?

On the contrary. I really don't know how many people it is. What is worrying is that reported race hate crimes have doubled in the last 6 years. 

• Like 1