Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 5

2073158710_dspic2.jpg.2844e43d72a7eb1f5751cddddca75b52.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

It was Fantastic getting that first of the season last weekend and I think we have a great chance of repeating that feat this week as we have top PUP @Feedthewolf in charge and selecting the final six results. Wolfie, who has a hat-trick of final six wins to his name, is on top form right now and leading our PUPs league on 4/4 with a profitability of +2.35. Wolfie is going to need our help though. So let’s find him some nailed on winners from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We’re keeping it in the family this weekend with Wolfie’s better half SuperHooper making the final selections for our away game at Arsenal on Saturday. I was chuffed to bits that Hoops joined us this season and really pleased to be able to get her involved in the first few weeks of the season. So let’s find her some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Last week’s win has taken our presentation pot beyond £2,100. Here are the latest totals…

1378797715_Signaturetotals-04sept21.jpg.005c6dc1617d282a5df8969049634a4d.jpg

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Feedthewolf and SuperHooper. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Matt and Katie, the thread is yours.......🙃........

1118815773_Rayssignature-04sept21.jpg.dcd80ccb7e75abdeea90e9137aae87d3.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Norway for me this week

Lillestrom (3rd, 5-1-2 11-7 home) v SK Brann (bottom, 0-1-7 6-19 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, a goal for Rashica 

Best of luck Wolfie, Hoops and all you PUPs 

Hi All 

Staying in Scotland this week for Wolfie

ANNAN ATHLETIC v Stenhousemuir - HOME WIN in Scottish League 2 (10/11 Billy Hill, 4/5 Bet365)

For Mrs Wolfie (SuperHooper - hope you mean the player, not the Ref...)

Tzolis to score first AND last goal has got to be worth a cheeky 50p at 55/1 with Billy Hill and cross our fingers for a 0-1 result?

I'd also suggest 50p on each on the following for 1st booking (all Bet365)

Mathais Norman 6/1

Ozan Kabak 7/1

Todd Cantwell 11/1

Good luck to each and every pup again this week!

Leedscanary

Atalanta v Fiorentina home win

Kabak to score anytime

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

As I'm in a b&b not a million miles from the Welsh border I'll go with a pick from the Welsh league:

BALA TOWN v Haverfordwest HOME WIN

Good Luck FTW and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, BTTS. Best of luck SuperHooper

• Like 1

Tough week domestically. I quite like Brighton at Brentford and us at 11/2 at Arsenal is tempting if only for the price, but:

Let’s get it over early. 

Palace vs SPURS - Away win.

Around evens, Spurs will likely have too much for Palace. It’s always a risk going with a perceived “big club” after international break but I’ve backed Palace for relegation and if THAT bet is to come off, I kind of need them to lose this type of game.

And I have faith in Skipp. Or something.

Good luck to everyone, let’s keep the run going! 

On holiday with dodgy internet so not too much time to scrutinise. PSG to beat Clermont.

For City’s game I’ll go 1-1.

Good luck to ‘the pack’.

Brazil this week and Bragantino to beat Chapecoense AF. 

After all the hype about Normann, he must get booked. 

As ever, the very best of luck. 

Tottenham away is my suggestion for Wolfie

More than 2:5 goals for our game for Mrs Wolfie

Good Luck Pups

Hello, you lovely lot. I'm going to be putting my selections live at 5pm tomorrow, as I'm off out for the evening. My wife is going to the same event, so I'd imagine she'll do her NCFC match picks around the same time. 

I'll choose my own pick for the final six once all your suggestions are in; my suggestion for my dear wife is Todd Cantwell to score from outside the area at 28/1.

Keep 'em coming, PUPs! 🙂

• Thanks 1

Hello PUPs,

I’m going back to the Championship, as my recent ventures away from it haven’t gone to well. This week I am giving the death curse to Fulham who I think will run riot on their visit up to Blackpool.

It’s going to be a good weekend for away teams, and for our match I think we will. So BTTS yes and Norwich to win.

Good luck PUPs and especially to Feedthewolf and to Mrs Feedthewolf, a win for you both would be great on so many fronts! 😁😁🤞💚💛💚💛💚🤞

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Mr & Mrs Wolfie not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

The land of the wooden shoes for me and an AWAY WIN in the game Zwolle v AJAX.

For the City game Hanley to score at anytime.

Hello pups

My pick is zwolle v AJAX.   AWAY WIN

For the NCFC bet cantwell to score anytime

Good luck everybody

Good luck all and especially Mr and Mrs Wolf.

Rosenburg (home v Tromso)

Us: BTTS

For Wolfie in Serbia...

FK Radnicki          v          Partizan Belgrade          Away Win

For Hoops...

Norwich to win

Good luck to all PUPS.

Oxford v Wycombe - Home win.

For City, Cantwell to score anytime.

💛💚

Morning Pups, good luck to our picking couple this week.

Selections for consideration

• To boost the coffers Sheffield Wednesday to enjoy their trip to plymouth and return with all 3 points
  • For the match bets new boy Kabak to score at any time

Good luck to all pups 

Good morning all

For the pup6 my suggestion is a home win for leyton orient to Oldham to try and avoid a hattrick of losing picks.

As for city I am struggling as i am not sure what the starting xi of either side will be,  for us not starting the 2 new signings and i think we lose but start kabak and normann and i think we have a chance.   My skinny priced  pick is both team to score yes 

Good luck for a successful weekend for us all.

Hi PuPs, the hills are alive with the sound of music so I'm off to Austria with WSG TIROL VS. SALZBURG (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for a 2-2 draw with the Sarge to score last.

All the best everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

My picks now come with a 'Do not touch with barge-pole' warning, and I cannot get into Bet365, which has limited my search, and I don't know if they have odds on this game, although they certainly should.

The Norra Svealand section of the Swedish Division 2.

Karlberg to win at home against Gute.

Going on recent form, Karlberg are 5-0-1 and 19/10, while Gute are 1-0-5 and 5/19, and have lost their last three with a 1/14 GD.

The odds I have found are 1/8.

---

For the match bet I suggest Norwich City to score in both halves, at 11/2.

Good luck to all!