Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

IT'S WIZARD I FEEL SORRY FOR!

Poor Wizard, without a third persona to turn to and currently not knowing his arsenic from his spell throw he languishes in turmoil.

Was he right to back Ipswich, was it worth the pain and humiliation?  Did he do so out of love for Norwich or his love for attention?

And why is he so quiet today? A bit of wound licking no doubt.[:P]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Poor Wizard, without a third persona to turn to and currently not knowing his arsenic from his spell throw he languishes in turmoil.

Was he right to back Ipswich, was it worth the pain and humiliation?  Did he do so out of love for Norwich or his love for attention?

And why is he so quiet today? A bit of wound licking no doubt.[:P]

[/quote]

I''ll tell you why I''m a bit quiet today Roo, yesterday, I witnessed the death of my football club!.

How can a board support a manager?, who has already got us relegated from the biggest league in the world, and without an away win in that awful season?.

And finally, yesterdays wretched performance with a  joke of a team, tactics and lack of guts against our neighbours, and in our own  back yard to boot.

I still say we can get relegated (again) perhaps that''s the only bloody language some posters and board members will understand!.

I will however salute the brave protesters who at least had the balls to try and make the board listen, hero''s all in my opinion.

But lets face it, under Worthington, and Delia Smith to a lesser degree, this club is as good as dead.[:''(]

RIP.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

I note the  sobriety in your post, Wiz.

[/quote]

Are you suggesting that 1st Wizard was ''tired and emotional'' when he wrote this posting? Shame on you!

I witnessed the death of my football club!.

Glad we''re not resorting to overreaction then?

Sorry Wiz, you are a joke. You have to exagerrate everything. Wow we lost to a good footballing ipswich side, but with the recent signings, the real Norwich will be back. We should be encouraging the side, not wishing for us to lose week in week out.

[quote user="KanYe West"]Sorry Wiz, you are a joke. You have to exagerrate everything. Wow we lost to a good footballing ipswich side, but with the recent signings, the real Norwich will be back. We should be encouraging the side, not wishing for us to lose week in week out.[/quote]

we lost to the WORST ipswich side in 10 years whose players yesrerday were signed for a sum total of half a million quid, we got andy hughes for the same amount.......

Wizard is spot on.

Evidence

Countless time the team has not turned up.

LUTON 4 NORWICH 0 at half time!!!

QPR 3 NORWICH 0 AGAIN WOULD YOU BELIEVE AT HALF TIME

The team have constantly looked unmotivated and disinterested.

Football is about the right tactics on the day and there just doesn''t seem to be any.

Constant long balls to the strikers, WHY!!!

Making public the certain futures of players. whether true or not should stay inhouse, not in my opinion good man management.

Realiance on loans meaning no development of our young players. This is why we haven''t a settled side, loan players are not the answer. Huckerby and Crouch were the exception.

Ryan Jarvis against Liverpool, what more does he have to do. I know he has been injured but at times he has been worth his place.

Jason Shackell, our best player in the last third of the last season, and far and away our best defender has been treated awfully.

I guess there are more and I am sure people may disagree.

Jarrett is hightly rated at the club but his confidence is shattered, why do you think this is?

[quote user="KanYe West"]Sorry Wiz, you are a joke. You have to exagerrate everything. Wow we lost to a good footballing ipswich side, but with the recent signings, the real Norwich will be back. We should be encouraging the side, not wishing for us to lose week in week out.[/quote]

Very constructive Kan, calling me a joke.

The only joke I know is the manager and his coachers slowly killing our team..

Norwich 1 Ipswich Kids & Rejects 2.

Thats the joke Kan, laugh that off mate!.

[quote user="KanYe West"]Sorry Wiz, you are a joke. You have to exagerrate everything. Wow we lost to a good footballing ipswich side, but with the recent signings, the real Norwich will be back. We should be encouraging the side, not wishing for us to lose week in week out.[/quote]the crowd went very quiet and hardly encouraged the boys at all yesterday, perhaps many were juiced off at having their sunday lie in disrupted, but perhaps the real truth was most were dispirited by another poor display.  of course the real norwich will be back, kan ye, its just that most people wish now for success under a new manager.