Sign in to follow this  
YGB

unless worthy resigns im not renewing

What is the point? I will support the team through thick and thin but i cant handle shoddy tactics and a bloke in charge that doesnt have a clue. I am not going to spend 250 pounds 2 watch the piece of ***. when will the board learn that worthy has done all he can we need to say goodbye and move on. PS dont going calling me a binner glory hunter etc i have been 2 24 away game out of the last two season and every single home game i even missed a cup final for us!

Hope you stick to your guns, hitting the club in the pocket is the only way the Board will change their minds.  I will never go again while Worthy in charge, today was the last straw.

Anyway the KTF brigade will say good riddance they do not need our support.

Club desperately needs 000''s to take our stance, but it begins with us two.

i sadly have a 5 year season ticket so im stuck with 3 more years of poo!

i dont buy a programme and wont be buying food/drink etc anymore.. hit the profits hard!

jas :)

I unfortunately have a 3 year season ticket, so unable to stop going, however even if i had a choice, i think i would have to keep going, Carrow Road is like a drug, the build up is great, just sometimes a disapointment and an anti climax, perhaps we should hope Worthy takes note of his quotes asking for honesty, and do the decent honest thing.

believe it or not there is a big waiting list for season tickets,so if you dont renew you might struggle to get one again WHEN worthless goes!

i will be renewing my ticket cos i dont wanna be sittin on a waitin list! 

I am with you guys - my son and I will not be renewing if Worthy remains in charge.  The board are equally to blame for not seeing the wood for the trees - best fans in the world they reckon, prudence with ambition!

There is no way I am going to contribute to the wages of Worthy and that bunch of chumps mascarading as supposed footballers unless there is change.  You tell me which team really looked like it "wanted to win" today?  Carrow Road is turning into nothing more than a bank, wanting to take its customers for all it can.

Today was the final straw.  Last six games, 5 defeats and 1 draw.  12 goals conceded in last 4 games and c**p football through out.  Souness was sacked for far less. 

The way to make a change is not by "not going" or "not buying a meat pie" its by standing up at the ground and shouting "Worthy Out" at the top of your lungs.

If the majority of people going do this at every home game the pressure will force the board to act.

While people slink out of the ground muttering to themselves NOTHING will change.

We are in a SERIOUS relegation battle.

If we get relegated do you think the next manager will have Rob Earnshaw in the 1st Div?

We need a change NOW before its too late.

people that think unless worthington not there next season they r not renewing r they true norwich supporters, fans that are loyle go to the games to get behind the team but its football for you fans like it when the manager is doing well but when he isnt people hate it and yes worthington is doing bad but everybody has heard what the board said we are sticking with worthington and if thats the way lets atleast get behind the team and lets see the old norwich that we know start winning and challenge for a promotion place before we find ourselves in a relegation battle

I rest my case.

Nothing in between sheepish compliance (going to matches whatever) and protest (Worthy Outs outside the City Stand).

Ask Sunderland, Newcastle or Middlesborough supporters (yes I know they are all in the same region) if they tolerate mediocrity as we do.

Norwich supporters in general are too easily manipulated by the Carrow Road PR machine, too easily swayed in opinion on scant evidence (Rehman is a world beater and Earnshaw is a waste of money) and too introverted to challenge or make a positive decision to vote with their feet (Oh! Just incase I can''t get MY seat again).

Football has a place in life and is a passion; it is also an entertainment and a business based on results. The current management at Carrow Road have nothing to fear for their failings, the bottom line of cash still comes in.

The players have nothing to fear. Welcome to Costa Del Norwich! Whatever happened to only being as good as your last performance?

I am furious at seeing the contempt, both active and passive being shown to the supporters who people this Club and their tolerant and stoic nature being misread, manipilated and taken advantage of.

Nigel Worthington is the Michael Carroll of The Coca Cola Championship wasting money and sticking two fingers up when challenged.

For God''s sake stop tolerating mediocrity and don''t sit there wringing your hands waiting for the last straw.

Woody - Getting behind the team isn''t going to change -

Crap tactics, poor motivation, useless coaching, a host of poor players, a lack of a midfield, terrible team spirit, a losing mentality, an awful scouting system, demoralised fans or a gutless and intransigent Board of Directors. 

Apart from that, that''s a cracking idea, mate. 

linkNR9- i agree with what you are sayin but you have heard what the board are sayin that worthington is stayin so atleast  getting behind the team is all we can do

I too am not renewing unless we get a new manager.

I guess that means I''m no longer a "proper supporter" but to be honest I''ve had enough of the ineptitude that is Norwich City.

Why should Worthy get paid £££''s for nearly two seasons of poor management?

If the board do the sensible thing and get rid of him (which I guarantee they won''t) and replace him with someone with fresh ideas I''ll be on the phone to renew straight away.

Not holding my breath though.

RH,

You make some good points but your three comparisons are a bit shaky. Sunderland''s season is making our last season look like a runaway success and as for Middlesboro and Newcastle, do you really think that the sort of money Worthington has had even begins to compare with the cash that McClaren or Sounness have been throwing about?

Yes, I will be renewing my ticket, not because I am a sheep or because I am scared of losing my place but because I believe in supporting my team whether things are going well or badly in the hope that things will improve. You can feel free to ridicule my naivety to your hearts content, but I think that the implication that the club is cynically and consciously raking in money from fans with no regard for results or feels no pressure to produce results is equally foolhardy. 

we do have major problems at our club one of which is the board doesnt have the balls to do the right thing and sack this sorry excuse for a manger although i hate them i do admire the way simon jordan and ian dowie handle the way their club is ran they said they wouldnt sell andy johnson despite him puting in a transfer request and look where they are now a 10 times stronger position than what we are! that could be us if our manager and board were stronger but lets face facts they are NOT. roll on another 8 years