Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 4

1451940888_DSteamwithsomeofourPUPs2017.jpg.0a6af61c881407b20b921fd9fbb1eda7.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

It seems like we just got into the groove and here we are with one of the dreaded international weekends where many of our popular hunting grounds are unavailable. But don’t despair because we have a real PUPs legend in charge with @Cosmic Twin picking the final six results. Cosmic has a PUPs record of 7 previous wins when selecting the final six as well as twice winning the PUPs league. I always feel guilty giving PUPs the international week but Cosmic bravely accepted the challenge so let’s help her with our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site. There is no requirement to pick from the international games, there’s also lower leagues being played both here and abroad. But please be careful not to pick Friday games.

There’s no Norwich game this weekend so we can concentrate all our efforts on finding winning picks for Cosmic.

While we have been unlucky with the final six we have added to the presentation pot each week from the Norwich match picks. And this week a kind lady in Chicago, who follows our Facebook page, has sent me £50 to add to the pot “for the Downs kids”. She’s a star for doing this. It’s amazing to think that our efforts are noticed world wide.

1436734919_Signaturetotals-01sept21.jpg.1cd876c06d1d9b7b8c164edce33cb783.jpg

CSF Emma rang me today and asked me to thank you all for your continued support and raising so much money for the CSF. She said they really do appreciate all you PUPs.

IMG_20210901_233236.thumb.jpg.9db64894195a3dc4f8112d31462c8df7.jpg

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Cosmic Twin. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Lynda, the thread is yours.......🙃.......

2107844423_Rayssignature-09may21.jpg.c25bf897012659104a0c3df1176486be.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Edited by nutty nigel

A Saturday afternoon World Cup Qualifier for your perusal this week...

Finland v Kazakhstan - Home Win

Best of luck Cosmic, and all you PUPs 

Thanks for the very kind intro, Nutty!

I’m really going to need all your help PUPs, especially as I’ve agreed to do an international week! You’ve all got plenty of time as I won’t be picking until fairly late Friday evening. All picks gratefully received whether internationals or obscure lower leagues!

Good Luck everyone! 

• Like 1

Saturday 3pm Scottish Challenge Cup

INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE v Buckie Thistle - HOME WIN

Top of the Championship v Highland League

Good luck Cosmic

Leedscanary

Ukraine v FRANCE - Away Win

France have rather stuttered their early qualifying campaign but must expect Ukraine to be their closest rivals. They have a wealth of talent and a win in Ukraine will almost (within reason) seal the job. I expect them to bounce back and win. 

Ukraine did get a draw in France, mind. I expect that’s why France are priced up at a relatively tasty 3/5 on Sky. I do fear that there will be a “draw will do” mentality but we  (England) rolled the Ukrainians over and France have - or should have - enough quality to get it done. 

15 hours ago, Cosmic Twin said:

Thanks for the very kind intro, Nutty!

I’m really going to need all your help PUPs, especially as I’ve agreed to do an international week! You’ve all got plenty of time as I won’t be picking until fairly late Friday evening. All picks gratefully received whether internationals or obscure lower leagues!

Good Luck everyone! 

Just avoid my pick and you'll be fine!

NPL Tasmania for me and South Hobart to beat Riverside Olympic. 

Very best of luck. 

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to the picking team of Cosmic twin and her dad plus not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for NETHERLANDS v Montenegro.

There's been some weird results in the World Cup qualifiers already but that hasn't put me off going for a Home Win for Republic of Ireland against Azerbaijan, currently at 4/7.

Good luck to Cosmic Twin and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Quick one this week as we're away for our anniversary.

My pick: Bulgaria v Lithuania (home win) 8/13

SuperHooper's pick: St Albans City v Chippenham Town (home win) 5/4

Good luck everyone!

Good evening! 

A Bradford home win to Walsall in league 2 is my tip for cosmic

Good luck all 

The Norrland section of the Swedish Division 2.

Stode to win at home against Froso.

Stode, third, have a 7-1-0 and 21/8 home record, and still a good chance of promotion. Froso, 15th and bottom; have a 0-1-6 and 5/18 away record. That said, they are not generally losing by many, although they conceded six in their last away game, and Stode won 5-0 at home.

The odds are 4/25.

Good luck to all!

In bocca  al lupo tutti voi PUPetti 🥳🤗🦮🦮…auguri ai tutti, speriamo bene 🤞 

Off to Belarus -  brings back memories that I am not going to share - though should be good for:

Dnepr Modilev vs Dinamo BGU - Away win

Dnepr have actually improved considerably and had some strong results against the very weak teams, though Dinamo are awesome and too strong 💪🏽 

Forza @Cosmic Twin 👌

Parma 

Hmmmmm🤔

My Pick for stats. Switzerland v Italy - Away win - Italy were a bit rusty midweek,but had 27 shots on goal and lets not forget how good they were in the Euros. With this being their hardest game for in qualifying they should be up for it.

For Cosmic(should Italy be a bit to risky and because it's you)
Finland Kansallinen Liiga Women - Championship Group - KuPS Women v Honka Women - Home Win