Sign in to follow this  

If you were being greedy

What would you like us to add if we had 15 million left?

To clarify, this is more a hypothetical scenario. We don't have that money and I don't think we need more additions.

Edited by 1902

An out and out striker to back up Pukki- I like what I've seen of Sargent so far but I do wonder if he's more suited to the wide roles. 

1 minute ago, king canary said:

An out and out striker to back up Pukki- I like what I've seen of Sargent so far but I do wonder if he's more suited to the wide roles. 

In the style of Pukki or someone with a very different game?

That player Brighton just bought for £15m looks a find, and has nice hair (a two ribbon man for sure.)

Wide man though, not our need, even though it would take the spotlight from off of TC and his various bouffants .... for a change.

Would need to be a striker, although Arsenal have just turned down that amount for Nketiah (Palace?) So our greed wouldn't be over-satiated.

Make it £20m. It's a hypothetical scenario, after all.

£30m?

20 minutes ago, 1902 said:

In the style of Pukki or someone with a very different game?

Probably someone a bit more physical but not a 'lump it to the big man' Hugill type. Someone who can play a bit with their back to goal and help hold the ball up to escape pressure when others are pressing us.

Ronaldo, only needed to cough up 4 more million and he'd be ours!

2 hours ago, 1902 said:

What would you like us to add if we had 15 million left?

Buy a striker. A proper poacher

IMO, priority was always two / three DM's ..... no complaints about the business done but if Normann gets injured (or can't cope at this level), there will be a lot of unhappy punters on here. 

So another DM with pace and power to put this new lad under pressure for his place.... 

Wonder how Sorensen and Idah are feeling, they've not been given any reasonable opportunity as yet and looks like they are falling down the pecking order.    

Edited by ged in the onion bag

IF we could have another loan as i dont think we could get him for 15m i could be wrong but I would go for Choudhury. Have liked the look of him when I have seen him for Leicester, loves a tackle and has some good pace. Looks like he's off to Newcastle