Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

England vs Hungary World Cup qualifiers

13 hours ago, DraytonBoy said:

I take it you wouldn't want him at Carrow Road then?😀

Not saying he's a bad player but out of all the England players that did well at the Euros I am rather confused as to why he won a fan vote and not say Greslish/Sterling/Kane haha

E-S7wNwXsAQSY7o?format=jpg&name=small

Hooo boy, going full strength then. No rotation tonight. THIS is what I call the strongest England lineup. Well, still not too fond of Rice and Phillips but hey. Grealish/Sterling/Mount and Kane? No excuses for not scoring that's for sure

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

E-S7wNwXsAQSY7o?format=jpg&name=small

Hooo boy, going full strength then. No rotation tonight. THIS is what I call the strongest England lineup. Well, still not too fond of Rice and Phillips but hey. Grealish/Sterling/Mount and Kane? No excuses for not scoring that's for sure

Its not what I would call our strongest. Its what Southgate would call his strongest.

Totally agree about Rice and Phillips. We haven't replaced Henderson adequately with either of them

'Anyone found booing the anthem will be banned'

So Hungary are playing in an empty stadium in their next match then? And to think the papers call one or two England fans booing the knee a disgaree.. That's an entire stadium of 60,000 people booing

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

My Hungarian friends are embarrassed by the tedious fascist revival in their country, evident in the support at this game. Institutionalised racism made worse by the active encouragement of the government.

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So Hungary are playing in an empty stadium in their next match then? 

UEFA affiliated games are behind closed doors. 

Fifa one not, currently. 

Thats just a farce. 

2 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

My Hungarian friends are embarrassed by the tedious fascist revival in their country, evident in the support at this game. Institutionalised racism made worse by the active encouragement of the government.

I played two seasons for a team called Hungaria in NZ. And to be honest the half a dozen Magyars who were in the team were the most right winged, facist beggars you could meet. Great drinking partners but would shoot you if you insulted them. In fact Micki Szikszai and Joe Benzig could never go back to Hungary because they were wanted for murder! Technically Micki's was for killing a Russian.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

I played two seasons for a team called Hungaria in NZ. And to be honest the half a dozen Magyars who were in the team were the most right winged, facist beggars you could meet. Great drinking partners but would shoot you if you insulted them. In fact Micki Szikszai and Joe Benzig could never go back to Hungary because they were wanted for murder! Technically Micki's was for killing a Russian.

Wow. That's a back up story!

19 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Is that Hungary or England? 

• Like 2

Oh great, Suffolk’s Communist agenda has.finally reared its ugly head in a Sport….😮

Edited by Foxy2600

Back to the boring England we all live to watch. Southgate needs to realise this team lost the final and make changes not give them a chance of redemption. Grealish showing exactly why he isn't a £100m player. Not just him though. Back to front awful and I agree....this is early to bed stuff

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

If I ever cannot sleep, I will watch a rerun of that 1st half.

I'm watching Vera.👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

If I ever cannot sleep, I will watch a rerun of that 1st half.

Oh just listen to Gary Drone-on Neville creaming himself because apparently some Brazilian he used to play with is returning to United after 20 years - boring as Fckk

Jeez Sterling getting hundreds of bottles thrown at his after he scores.. Just ban the Hungary fans already. ****ing scum. Empty stadium them for the world cup.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

12 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

What a dull game. I will not waste time watching the second half

You've missed a goal 

17 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

You've missed 2 goals 😁

23 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Guess what? 😂😂

Meanwhile, in the big match within that group, Andorra are two goals up on San Marino. Sweden are 2-1 up on Spain - if the Swedes hold on to the win, it will be Spain's first World Cup qualifying defeat since 1993.

I think the Hungarian fans have lost their team this game, England players look very up for it, almost angry in this 2nd half.