Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

You see this Farke? This is what we should have gone with

People complain Farke never makes changes then he does and you aren’t happy with the changes 😂

At least give it till half time. I presume he chose the players he did for a reason.

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Just hope we're still in the game before that midfield can get rectified.

..other clubs have players away on international duty who come staight into the team....except us it seems

Much as I do think Rupp is a decent player at this point I'm convinced he has some kind of blackmail on Farke

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

..other clubs have players away on international duty who come staight into the team....except us it seems

Not 4 or 5 of them who have barely trained with the team they're playing for 

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

It does always seem like Norwich in that we never seem to realise these are pro athletes and they CAN endure the amount of fixtures thrown at them. 

I really think Daniel has options from the bench if it's not working. He rightly can use them after 45 mins,you are in the team you really have to perform to stay in. 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Much as I do think Rupp is a decent player at this point I'm convinced he has some kind of blackmail on Farke

Why?

Gilmour has had a great week with Scotland in his natural position, and must be buzzin, so the midfield selection surprises me a bit.

Farke's done a cracking job of making the majority of posters on here looking as thick as pig sh*t at least a couple of times so i'll wait and see how this plays out. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

other clubs have players away on international duty who come staight into the team....except us it seems

Andy and Tzolis are both starting having played midweek

Pretty sure Farke knows better than us. He sees them in training, he knows the players better. Trust him.

• Like 1

I'm presuming now Farke has his new contract he's aiming for the sack as quickly as possible for as bigger payout as possible 😏😉😂

Just now, Wardogz said:

Pretty sure Farke knows better than us. He sees them in training, he knows the players better. Trust him.

of course you are Right Farke knows more than any of us but i think we have to try something different than Pukki upfront he is not scoring in the PL from open play so you have to try someone else 

Just now, norfolkngood said:

of course you are Right Farke knows more than any of us but i think we have to try something different than Pukki upfront he is not scoring in the PL from open play so you have to try someone else 

Played three of the best five teams in the country. He's earned our support with the three years he's been with us.

Just now, norfolkngood said:

He hasn’t scored in open play against City, Liverpool and Leicester, bit early to write him off especially as his penalty was cool as ice. 

Should be plenty of something in that midfield. Not sure what, but plenty of something. I'm wondering if Sörensen ran over Farke's cat or something.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Ok, let's play Sarg- Wait he was playing the other day. How about Ida.. Wait he was playing the other day too?

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Should be plenty of something in that midfield. Not sure what, but plenty of something. I'm wondering if Sörensen ran over Farke's cat or something.

He clearly doesn’t fancy him in Midfield, maybe he just doesn’t think he’s ready yet. I think if we had two DCMs he’s ripe for a loan to prove what he can do, wouldn’t be surprised to see him go out in January. Placheta is another that needs games.

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Farke's done a cracking job of making the majority of posters on here looking as thick as pig sh*t at least a couple of times so i'll wait and see how this plays out. 

I hope you are right…there are so many armchair managers on here that seem to know better than Farke

1 minute ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Played three of the best five teams in the country. He's earned our support with the three years he's been with us.

11 games last season he played in the PL , can he do it in the PL or can he just do in the championship ?

i am counting the pl games as that is the league we are in now 

Pleased to see Tzolis start. Feel its last chance saloon for Pukki. He's got to start scoring because he's missing chances created. It's no luxury at this level!

And Rupp starts again. Words fail me. Worried that midfield looks lightweight. 

Is Gibson injured as Omo gets a start. Good for him