Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Holloway Suspended by QPR.,.l. act now Delia!!!!

Ian Holloway has been suspended by QPR over their current 15th position...

im suprised to be fair as i thought theyd be more than happy with that.. they arent playoff material exactly are they????

Apparently its do with Leicesters tapping up!

if they get him i will be both suprise and annoyed.. he will save them from Relegation and in 2 or 3 seasons get them back to the top flight.. if we stick with Worthless then we will stay here and stagnate.

Quick Delia! sack Worthy and Get Holloway!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Ian Holloway has been suspended by QPR over their current 15th position...

im suprised to be fair as i thought theyd be more than happy with that.. they arent playoff material exactly are they????

Apparently its do with Leicesters tapping up!

if they get him i will be both suprise and annoyed.. he will save them from Relegation and in 2 or 3 seasons get them back to the top flight.. if we stick with Worthless then we will stay here and stagnate.

Quick Delia! sack Worthy and Get Holloway!

[/quote]

Jas, stop and take a breath for a while, has he been suspended over their current position or because of Leicesters tapping up?

As for replacing NW, are you serious? Holloway is a funny bloke, I enjoy his interviews on Soccer AM but thats all he is. You want to replace a manager who''s unpopular with a minority of his own supporters with a manager who''s unpopular with a minority of his own supporters, that does not seem like progress.

Why Jas?

15th, no great footballing side QPR, Holloway is passionate I''ll grant you that but can you see him managing a Premiership team?

in a similar thread LGT is asking for Mark Bowen, can''t see much wrong with that.  Failing that, put Dave Williams from the academy in charge until a long term man can be appointed.  Whoever, it HAS TO BE SOMEONE WHO ADVOCATES PASSING FOOTBALL.

No more long ball footballing managers, please!  I have enough grey hairs as it is  [:D]

Holloway??? This just the sort of thing that worries me about changing managers - we end up with something worse than what we have - and they''re out there, believe it or not.

a few weeks ago Holloway was popular on here with supporters i seem to remember...

QPR''s board are over ambitious and want them in the prem.... they would get rid of him anyway i think.. they need to wake up a bit