Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

So, who is getting sold tomorrow?

33 minutes ago, Beefy is a legend said:

Not necessarily true. A 'mutual consent' termination could happen whereby we pay a proportion of the remaining contract up front, releasing Klose from any further obligation to be in Norfolk and to train at Colney etc.

It would depend on factors including how keen Klose is to return to his homeland.

Good point well made. Even if he's still a popular figure and not having a negative impact, you'd imagine he'd be pretty keen to find somewhere that he can play. He's 'only' 33, which isn't ancient for a centre back. I guess the other possibility is that he might stay here while doing his coaching badges, with a view to joining the backroom staff when his contract expires? Long shot, but if he still loves the club then maybe a possibility?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Good point well made. Even if he's still a popular figure and not having a negative impact, you'd imagine he'd be pretty keen to find somewhere that he can play. He's 'only' 33, which isn't ancient for a centre back. I guess the other possibility is that he might stay here while doing his coaching badges, with a view to joining the backroom staff when his contract expires? Long shot, but if he still loves the club then maybe a possibility?

I'd be up for that. He looks like a smart guy who is probably more of a Director of Football type, but he's well-steeped in our culture now so would be nice to keep around for that.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Whatever happens with Klose he will forever be an icon. A legend. Build the man a statue.

If we built a statue to everyone who had scored in our unbeaten run against the binners then carrow road would look more like the bloody pantheon than a football ground.

Edited by 1902
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Beefy is a legend said:

Whilst we've used 4-3-2-1 in the first three games, it's by no means certain that we will do so against the 'bottom half' sides in the league. 

It is conceivable that we will use a 5-3-2 or 4-2-3-1 in those games, in which case we need all 5 centre halves and we will need Dowell and Idah. We need to be flexible and we will need everyone to play a part especially when a few injuries and suspensions kick in.

Apart from possibly Klose agreeing a termination of contract I don't see any other exits happening. 😎

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-timm-klose-contract-agreement-8285866

😎