Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Positive.

Sorry but can’t agree with all the negativity after Saturday. 
My first visit to FCR for a couple years, thought the team played well after an initial negative and slow start. Our response after going behind to the first goal was superb, definitely need that CB and Normann is exactly the missing piece in midfield, this should allow Gilmour to show more than he did or he’ll be on the bench! McClean was superb, as was Rashica.

The atmosphere brilliant, but very noticeable that face coverings and social distance is not part of the match day, maybe a dozen off us wearing masks till we got to the seats, as the same in Wetherspoons too.

With the latest signings, should we complete Kabak, it’s an absolutely no moaning window, I still expect maybe one departure before end of Wednesday to fund the new transfers but even if we lost Cantwell it would be a very successful window with the potential in the young new players bought in.

Future looks positive even if we don’t survive this season.

Keep the faith 💛💚

• Like 1

It's been a frantic few weeks - but I think few can argue that our dealings have really raised the bar of the quality in the squad. It's a genuine complement when I say I have no clue who our best eleven is now, feels like so many of our players have strong arguments as to why they could and should be in the team week in, week out. I don't remember the last time I could say that about Norwich either. Brilliant work.

Looking forward to seeing it all come together now. Got to hope it's enough. 

7 hours ago, Indy said:

My first visit to FCR for a couple years, thought the team played well after an initial negative and slow start. Our response after going behind to the first goal was superb, definitely need that CB and Normann is exactly the missing piece in midfield, this should allow Gilmour to show more than he did or he’ll be on the bench! McClean was superb, as was Rashica.

The atmosphere brilliant, but very noticeable that face coverings and social distance is not part of the match day, maybe a dozen off us wearing masks till we got to the seats, as the same in Wetherspoons too.

With the latest signings, should we complete Kabak, it’s an absolutely no moaning window, I still expect maybe one departure before end of Wednesday to fund the new transfers but even if we lost Cantwell it would be a very successful window with the potential in the young new players bought in.

Keep the faith 💛💚

Don’t read the Leicester message board  post match comments thread about us. 

10 hours ago, Indy said:

Keep the faith 💛💚

Very well said Indy. No matter what happens this season every match at the Carra should have a full house and fans shouting  as loud as can be and always be  positive with every  player wearing the YnG.

And yes, even if this time its not quite enough again, then hey...its into the Champs and lets see DF and the boys win the title for a 3rd successive time...thats never ever been done before..its the one thing i love about the Champs...the rest of that division must groan each time we rejoin it.

But...lets see DF and the squad busting their guts to  give it a real go this season..its there for the taking no matter how hard it will be...and it will be hard of course. OTBC.

We were told lessons had been learnt and that we would do things differently..we have

We were told this would be a great transfer window...it is

Now we have players for every position and they creates competition, and we have the players to change things up now, when I used to look at other premier league teams in comparison with ours I could see areas we were light or may struggle, now I feel other teams will eventually look at our players and worry, they won't do that yet because they don't know how good we can be yet after our first few games, but I'm sure they will.

Obviously the bigger teams will always think we are little Norwich, but I think there are enough teams around us that we can survive this season, but there is a long way to go, and all we can do now is enjoy the ride.

9 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Clearly a man

image.thumb.jpeg.aa56086e6c2ff495ac47057fa3d8dbae.jpeg

Not necessarily!

8367A7ED-3D74-436B-A7A6-B3614DD1AACC.jpeg