Sign in to follow this  
norwichcasual

for sale two scum tickets

ne 1 like to scum tickets as freiends r goin on hols.ha ha.they want £30 quid at least for thes let me no yoyr bid and i will meet u at the train station sunday and give them to u

Maybe you should tell them to stop trying to make money out of fans who just want to see their team play. If they can''t make the game return the tickets to the club or sell them at face value - doing anything else simply makes them the scum.

PS Hope they enjoy their holiday

OTBC

Hi Thomo,
Yes please - my girlfriend & I would "love it - absolutely love it" in the words of KK!

I am on nights, finishing this AM. I doubt you are still up to reply now, but if you email me at markvisick@eudoramail.com with your phone number or email address I will get back to you later today. I am somewhat reluctant to post my phone number on here in case.......
All the best,
Mark

I am seriously interested in these 2 tickets mate..

My mob no is 07766417092..

Me and my mates season ticket application was un-sucessful in the ballot..

Please get in contact..

Its looking like an auction....we were also unlucky in the season ticket ballot and I''d like to go and celebrate the revolution!! Ill offer £50 - call me 07966 897648

Don''t suppose they will only sell one? I''ll give you 50 quid for just one . emkayplastics@aol.com OTBC

Sounds like a wind up to me.

Wonder how many of these people have received dodgy / abusive emails or phone calls?

Suspect his idea of meeting you at the station will entail him being joined by 50 of his mates in blue and white, offering a less than friendly welcome.

Call me cynical guys. Your choice.

i''l have the tickets mate! 30quid for 1. my email is mild_cheese@hotmail.com

i agree its a wind up and if all this people really want to go maybee they should go to more away games not just 1 a season. i got my tickett £23 and there r offers here for £50 they r all fools

IM SORRY ROSS . BUT I HAVE 4 SEASON TICKETS TO BUY A SEASON FOR MYSELF AND MY SONS , WE CAN`T REALLY AFFORD TO GO TO 10 AWAY GAMES , ALTHOUGH WE GO TO ABOUT 5 A SEASON, MY POINT BEING DON`T JUDGE UNTIL YOU KNOW A PERSONS CIRCUMSTANCES. I CAN OFFER £50 FOR A TICKET FOR THIS SUNDAY BECAUSE ITS NOT A PLACE I WANT TO TAKE MY YOUNG LADS..........

Well said Paul..

In my circumstances i do a lot of nightshifts so don''t really get the opportunity to go to many away games as i am normally sleeping-can obviously make the home ones as i only live 20 mins from the city..

But still manage more than the 1 game that Ross accused us of going to!!

Don''t be to quick to judge..

I''ll offer £120 for the two tickets cash anytime anywhere. e mail me on si@direct-roses.com.

Thanks

WELL S.PIT REBEL.
AS YOU SAID ITS EASY TO JUDGE WHEN YOU DON`T KNOW SOMEONES CIRCUMSTANCES,
IVE GOT MY HANDS FULL MATE, I HAVE 5 OF MY OWN CHILDREN AND 3 STEP CHILDREN AND ALTHOUGH THEY ARE NOT ALL NCFC FANS YET I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY OF THEM TO BE GLORY BOYS (MAN U,ARSENAL) NORWICH AND PROUD. 4 SEASON TICKETS AND JUST BOUGHT 8 GAME TICKET FOR THE 6 YEAR OLD......ANOTHER LAD SIGNED UP.

NCFC4LIFE AND LONG AFTER.............

Nice one Paul-by the sounds of it we will need a bigger ground just for your family..

Good to see that they won''t turn in to glory boys..

You see far to many Arsenal,Man Utd etc etc shirts around the city..

CITY TILL I DIE!!

I DO ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU ROSS I THINK THIS WAS A SICK JOKE... BUT ASK YOURSELF THIS, HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO AND HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY IF YOU DIDNT HAVE A TICKET FOR THIS SUNDAY...........?

Good Job snake pit Rebel ain''t going to scum.

Sat near him once and he is very loud , winds everyone up and you''ll probably end up giving him a good slap.