Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

End of the road.

On my travels today for work i pulled into a tesco''s near Ipswich, whilst enjoying the luke warm delights served up at said establishment  i overheard some work men talking about the game sunday, 2 basically were saying what a poor team Norwich are now and  remember when they beat Bayern Munich and so on and so forth, the third was an Ipswich fan (he had a shirt on) who laughed and said that he could see us getting relegated and what a crock of sh*t  Norwich are and that they dont play Football any more and the fans are pathetic for not protesting harder against Worthy ETC..ETC, at this point i turned to the three and suggested that most fans, i believe want a change of manager and yes we are sh*t at the moment but things would change, as i was wearing my tastefull "Norwich beach soccer t-shirt" they guessed i was a Canarys fan, The Ipswich fan asked me one simple question "do you think they will sack Worthington"? My answer a simple NO! At that moment i turned away Leaving my have eaten lunch and my hope in this club behind, lets face it Worthy is here to stay and we are banging are heads against a brick wall trying to convince the board he must go, i am so pi**ed of at the moment all my fight has gone. Worthy out! Worthy out! Wor.t....h...blah.. blah.

not end of the road its the start of the fight!!

email the edp letters page, email neil doncaster - im sure the pinkun chaps wont let me print it but it can be found on wrathofthebarclay.

go to the protest after the brighton game, sing worthy out from the first minute of the brighton match, many will follow.....