Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Q&A With Jez Moxey & Simon Jordan

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Haven't seen anything of Horsie for weeks, maybe he blocked me after our  tete-a-tete 😄

•  
On 28/08/2021 at 11:11, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Sheff Utd stayed up because of their whole defensive unit

Take a look at their current league position.

Plus he has been all over Non Football like a rash Ken.

Edited by TIL 1010

12 hours ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Simon, how do you keep yourself from not punching Jim White in the face on a daily basis?

SJ: In the current landscspe of sports radio, hes one of the best we've got. This notion that Jim is a sycophantic, name-dropping, wet-wipe of a human being is complete poppycock. That said, he wouldnt have a dog-in-the-fight if he were to challenge me to any form of organised combat. 

JM: Great guy, great guy.

Edited by True Grit
  • Haha 3

SJ: some of the 'questions' in this thread are down right deplorable. The way the club is run clearly transcends to that of the people supporting it - A complete lack of respect and integrity. This notion that individuals can wantonly act without any degree of responsibility and decorum under the thin veil of 'it's just banter' is quite frankly a disgrace.

JM: I agree. 

• Haha 1

SJ: FYI - I'm currently broadcasting live on TalkSport. My aim is to provide a three-hundred-and-sixty-degree-global-overview regaring the economics and finances underpinning the modern game.

JM: great show, great show.

I'm assuming this post is a wind up. I can't think of two people more delusional about their "knowledge" of the "modern" game. They had their time and it was in a different era.

On 29/08/2021 at 03:24, Alex Moss said:

I surely can’t be the only one that thinks True Grit, Keith Scott, and ‘Big but not according to his missus Vince’ are the same poster?

You're not! I've felt the same for a long time.

On 29/08/2021 at 11:31, lake district canary said:

There is undoubtedly a common thread to these characters - I'd include Bill in that too - they come and go in their own inimitable style. Not worth thinking too much about, though, as he.....they....are undoubtedly entertaining and add a certain something to the forum that livens it up.

Yeah, I applaud anyone who is bored enough to create multiple aliases with their own sense of character and agenda. I love the idea that it is mostly retired old boys with a weird sense of humour, finding community and entertainment built around a shared love of NCFC.

Even Bill raises the odd smile.

And that policeman character is pretty funny as well (I'm joking, Til)

I feel sorry for those of you that have missed out on True Grit's invaluable insights and inside track on the modern game.

One of the few genuine ITK accounts and the forum is a far richer place for it.