Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Q&A With Jez Moxey & Simon Jordan

Hello everybody,

Have been doing a lot of work with Jez and Simon recently. The chaps have agreed to take part in an informal Q&A session - talking cars, business, the state of the modern game, Brexit, MMA, etc, etc. Please get your questions in and I'll transpose their responses into this thread

Best,

TG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

True Grit. Are you a keen gardener? I'd imagine lockdown was a great opportunity.

Simon & Michelle - Are you closet Guardian readers

I surely can’t be the only one that thinks True Grit, Keith Scott, and ‘Big but not according to his missus Vince’ are the same poster?

Thanks for your work on this TG, it's good to know someone with access to the games big knobs. 

Simon would be an ideal person to ask about a tanning and spa suite being installed at the Carra. His input on the business plan and finances will be very helpful. 

Perhaps Jez might cast his eye over our sponsorship deal with BK8, I'd personally appreciate his take on having eye candy in City shirts and why the deal failed. 

Best

4 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I surely can’t be the only one that thinks True Grit, Keith Scott, and ‘Big but not according to his missus Vince’ are the same poster?

Agreed 👍There's a poster on the Facebook page, something Selwyn Drake, I suspect they may be him. Similar posting style, similar nonsense spouted, all seem to hate Norwich despite claiming to be fans 🤷‍♂️

I would ask Simon for his comments on the relegation dog fight in Div 3.

Simon may not have the experience  , nor indeed most posters on here , as you would need to be a hopelessly bad team to be involved , but any light to be shone would be welcome . 

Perhaps counsel could be taken from some Div 3 clubs not involved in the dog fight - huge clubs such as Morecambe, Wycombe and Accrington Stanley . 

10 hours ago, True Grit said:

Hello everybody,

Have been doing a lot of work with Jez and Simon recently. The chaps have agreed to take part in an informal Q&A session - talking cars, business, the state of the modern game, Brexit, MMA, etc, etc. Please get your questions in and I'll transpose their responses into this thread

Best,

TG

Great to have you back, True Grit - your insight into the machinations of high level football was sorely missed.

With that in mind, could you please put my question to those two heavy-hitters:

Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, True Grit said:

Hello everybody,

Best,

TG

Ahoy TG

Firstly, we all appreciate your efforts bringing us these unique opportunities. This should really be a ticketed event in a club lounge so you should maybe consider that for next time.

A number of questions come to mind is like to ask but o won’t be greedy and I’ll just ask the one that has floated to the front of my mind. What are Simon and Jez’ preferences on American gangsta rap of the late 80’s and 90’s? Are they East Coast guys or West Coast guys? I’d really appreciate their thoughts on this matter.

Love to you, your new mail order bride, you’re estranged children, your ex-wife who is now with her fitness instructor, your 4 dogs and your qashqai 

Best,

Buh

15 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Ahoy TG

Firstly, we all appreciate your efforts bringing us these unique opportunities. This should really be a ticketed event in a club lounge so you should maybe consider that for next time.

A number of questions come to mind is like to ask but o won’t be greedy and I’ll just ask the one that has floated to the front of my mind. What are Simon and Jez’ preferences on American gangsta rap of the late 80’s and 90’s? Are they East Coast guys or West Coast guys? I’d really appreciate their thoughts on this matter.

Love to you, your new mail order bride, you’re estranged children, your ex-wife who is now with her fitness instructor, your 4 dogs and your qashqai 

Best,

Buh

No way has he got a Qashqai. 

13 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

No way has he got a Qashqai. 

He’s mentioned it once or twice

#humblebrag

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

#humblebrag

I’m not surprised. Very generous boot space. TG should be rightly proud . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

#humblebrag

Having a Qashqai is a brag????? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Having a Qashqai is a brag????? 

Do you have any idea what mileage this guy is getting? He’s smashing it up and down the country

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Do you have any idea what mileage this guy is getting? He’s smashing it up and down the country

He’s got his golf clubs , trolley , and extra shopping in there too. No bother . 

“There's a total of 504 litres below the parcel shelf of the Qashqai – almost but not quite as much luggage space as you get in the Ateca and Karoq” 

Whatcar.com 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

He’s got his golf clubs , trolley , and extra shopping in there too. No bother . 

“There's a total of 504 litres below the parcel shelf of the Qashqai – almost but not quite as much luggage space as you get in the Ateca and Karoq” 

Whatcar.com 

There’s been a lot of stats banded about in the last few days but this is the most important for sure

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

There is undoubtedly a common thread to these characters - I'd include Bill in that too - they come and go in their own inimitable style. Not worth thinking too much about, though, as he.....they....are undoubtedly entertaining and add a certain something to the forum that livens it up.

5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

There is undoubtedly a common thread to these characters - I'd include Bill in that too - they come and go in their own inimitable style. Not worth thinking too much about, though, as he.....they....are undoubtedly entertaining and add a certain something to the forum that livens it up.

Speaking of Bill, is it any coincidence both him and Horsie disappeared at totally the same time?? 

22 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Speaking of Bill, is it any coincidence both him and Horsie disappeared at totally the same time?? 

Horsefly has posted a day or so ago and Bill got banned along with Pockthorpe Pete which was another one of his accounts.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Horsefly has posted a day or so ago and Bill got banned along with Pockthorpe Pete which was another one of his accounts.

Haven't seen anything of Horsie for weeks, maybe he blocked me after our  tete-a-tete 😄

Edited by Ken Hairy

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I just hope the relevant authorities get the Bill and help him before he hurts himself or others.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Haven't seen anything of Horsie for weeks, maybe he blocked me after our  tete-a-tete 😄

He spends most matchdays on the off-topic containment board having a tug about Joe Biden or something 

Just now, The Real Buh said:

He spends most matchdays on the off-topic containment board having a tug about Joe Biden or something 

That would explain it, I never post in there. Funnily enough I come here to talk football, and there's enough nonsense spouted just about that (from myself included 😄) without venturing onto politics.