Very impressed by him today. Great attitude and work rate - fast, low centre of gravity and some great bits of skill in tight areas. And takes a good set piece too. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Rubbish in the first half but grew into it. Very quick feet.

Wow you post some weird stuff sometimes - he certainly wasn't rubbish in the first half. 

• Like 1

He ran down blind alleys, was tackled multiple times and put in some dreadful crosses in the first half. Much better in the second.

Some of the poor stuff will be down to playing in a new side but still an exciting player.

• Like 1

Great corner deliveries in  the second half.

Very direct, will not get delivery spot on every time or hed be playing for a champions league team but certainly a big Onel upgrade.

I have to say that so far I’m more in the “he’s ok”camp rather than being massively impressed, but it’s still early doors.  Some seem to be easily impressed by a winger (eg Onel) but I expect a bit more end product.  Hopefully it’ll come.  People will say it’s a tad harsh but totally fair imo.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 2

I thought he was excellent today and very quickly becoming my favourite.

Cantwells position in the team is under threat once Tzolis gets fit, it really is.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Cantwells position in the team is under threat once Tzolis gets fit, it really is.

Only if you were picking the team😉

No possibility of Tzolis replacing Todd

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Agreed, Todd will get more minutes than probably Tzolis and Rashica. Proven at prem level.

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Tzolis for Cantwell at Arsenal please. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 1

I like the boy Rashica a lot. He’s proper I reckon. Yes , great attitude.  I loved that nutmeg he did second half -  right in my line of vision, don’t remember or care who the Leicester player was. 

I do admit, I’m an absolute sucker for that sort of thing . 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Agreed, Todd will get more minutes than probably Tzolis and Rashica. Proven at prem level.

He’s very decent but they look better. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

He’s very decent but they look better. 

Disagree. Very different players and fans typically get more excited by quick, pacey and tricky wingers even when their end product is significantly less. 

Cantwell will offer more in terms of goals and assists and like I say, he will play the most minutes of the three. Farke isn't stupid.

5 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

I like the boy Rashica a lot. He’s proper I reckon. Yes , great attitude.  I loved that nutmeg he did second half -  right in my line of vision, don’t remember or care who the Leicester player was. 

I do admit, I’m an absolute sucker for that sort of thing . 

He was great today. He looks a proper player. Good defensively too. Def my MOTM.👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Disagree. Very different players and fans typically get more excited by quick, pacey and tricky wingers even when their end product is significantly less. 

Cantwell will offer more in terms of goals and assists and like I say, he will play the most minutes of the three. Farke isn't stupid.

May offer would be more defining, I like Todd but thought he was average at best today. I’ll have a bet with you that Tzolis will score more and create more than Todd this season. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ricardo said:

We shall see when that transfer window slams shut and when Tzolis is fit who Farke prefers.

30 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

He was great today. He looks a proper player. Good defensively too. Def my MOTM.👍

Max Air-rons was the pick of the bunch for me today, but Rashica looked lively in the second half. I thought Todd showed plenty of bravery & hunger for the ball second half too and it was harsh how that offside call penalised him

Rashica looks very promising, still settling in, when he starts getting some shots on target he's going to be a top player. 

Let's not get carried away with Tzolis and his performance against a strung together Championship team. I certainly wouldn't put that above someone who's scored against the top teams in the country. 

Hopefully there is room for all three, once the defence is sorted out we can move forward. 

58 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I agree. Cantwell is not PL quality. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

I agree. Cantwell is not PL quality. 

Cantwell moves central for me - I may even cash in 

Rashica is very talented and can play at the highest level, will achieve more than Buendia ever did at NCFC P

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Yes I agree. I thought he worked really hard defensively as well.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

I have to say that so far I’m more in the “he’s ok”camp rather than being massively impressed, but it’s still early doors.  Some seem to be easily impressed by a winger (eg Onel) but I expect a bit more end product.  Hopefully it’ll come.  People will say it’s a tad harsh but totally fair imo.

This is the nearest I have seen to my opinion of him at this stage. He certainly has something and as he grows into the season, he could be very effective for us. He played well today, but I thought Brandon Williams was right up there as one of our top performers today. 

I certainly like his attitude; he isn't the biggest but he's always up for a scrap and we need that sort of fight this season.

He has shown glimpses of quality with his dribbling and close control, but his end product has been hit and miss. If he could just get that right with more regularity then we'll have a very good player on our hands.

4 hours ago, mannings bandy legs said:

V Arsenal : Tzolis-Sargent-Rashica. Any body against that?.Nothing against Pukki whatsoever,but this must be a viable try.

I hope..........or will we die wondering........