Sign in to follow this  
Essjayo

Ambition?

Quote from Worthy Interview...“Everyone has a goal in life and I know what mine is - it''s to win games of football for Norwich and to be here for a long time.”

Not exactly the quote from someone who''s positive and got a defined target is it?

What happened to get this club promoted back to the Premier League?  That''s what the fans demand, the Board should insist, and the players be hungry for.

[quote user="Stuart Oakey"]

Quote from Worthy Interview...“Everyone has a goal in life and I know what mine is - it''s to win games of football for Norwich and to be here for a long time.”

Not exactly the quote from someone who''s positive and got a defined target is it?

What happened to get this club promoted back to the Premier League?  That''s what the fans demand, the Board should insist, and the players be hungry for.

[/quote]

Surely if you win games for a long time you would get promoted?

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Stuart Oakey"]

[/quote]

Surely if you win games for a long time you would get promoted?

[/quote]

and if you keep losing them you get relegated.......

15 defeats in 32 games means that NW should really review his ambitions and reset them at a realistic level that takes account of his ability. Glad to see "Blarneymeister II" has moved on to a different set of post match drivel. I am sure that LOS hangs on to his every word and will be able to tell us what his beloved manager said in the post match interviews for the 14 other defeats.

I suppose to some people the post may appear to be a contradiction, however winning  just enough games every now and again in order to prolong your employment doesn''t show that much ambition.  We need someone who for example wants to win the league, get promotion, & get the Canaries in Europe again!!   

My interpretation is that Worthy must go!