Sign in to follow this  
Harry53

Onel to Middlesborough

It may be the impetus Onel needs and regular game time can only be for the better of his career.....Wish him well.....

He could work well with a Warnock team, actually as a very pacey, strong player becomes a useful out ball.

Did his job early on but the club has outgrown him. We now have technically better players than ever before and his opportunities here will be few and far between.

For me his lack of final ball is the huge issue and hopefully he'll refine that if selected at 'boro. 

Will keep an eye on their forums to see what they think of him.

This is another change that shows we are evolving. Slowly the old guard are being replaced by younger most expensive upgrades. Full praise to Webber, we are on the rise.

I love Onel, but we have outgrown him sadly.

Edited by First Wazzock
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Did his job early on but the club has outgrown him. We now have technically better players than ever before and his opportunities here will be few and far between.

For me his lack of final ball is the huge issue and hopefully he'll refine that if selected at 'boro. 

Will keep an eye on their forums to see what they think of him.

Exactly. 

He’s not good enough for a premiership side. He’s done well enough for us before at championship level but that’s his level. 

wish him all the luck in the world but that’s as far a any sentiment should go. 

Who doesn't love Onel, he fell in love with the club and city and yes even got a tattoo, I know we are out growing him and I wish him well on loan. I would love him to develop into something special and come back to us, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

• Like 1

If we're down in 12 months, then we get Onel back with hopefully a full season under his belt providing he manages to stay fit this time. Win win really.

He just needs to find some consistency and then hopefully he can push on.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Poor Onel. H'es not gonna have a good time, trust me on that. He loves this club and city.. Imagine having to play under Warnock, ew.

And in Middlesbrough🙄

Onel last 2 years look not focused and committed enough.

Always away for Cuba then missed weeks isolated injured etc.He look like too satisfied earning fat money players who enjoy his life but not enough pro for big things...

We try make next step and all players who come from low German leagues 3 4 y ago now is out or 3rd choice as Zimbo.

Klose still train with youths I think him is last one to be shipped and we are ready for new chapter with upper level players...

Onel, one lovely guy,  who loves the City in all aspects. Agree injury hampered his progress and needs to play regularly. Surprised he is going up north . Peterborough might have been an option but shame Russ not at Milton Keynes otherwise could have seen loan there.

Good luck Onel