Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Ronaldo agrees to sign for Manchester United

Lingaard, pack your case.

Such is the obsession with success, Manure will be quite happy to play Cavani and Ronaldo instead of Greenwood etc.

Edited by keelansgrandad

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Lingaard, pack your case.

Such is the obsession with success, Manure will be quite happy to play Cavani and Ronaldo instead of Greenwood etc.

Or play all of them?

4-3-3 with Cavani flanked by Ronaldo and Greenwood.

5 minutes ago, chicken said:

Or play all of them?

4-3-3 with Cavani flanked by Ronaldo and Greenwood.

But then Rashford and Martial aren't going to get much game time, IF it's Pogba, Fernandes & Sancho in midfield

2 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

But then Rashford and Martial aren't going to get much game time, IF it's Pogba, Fernandes & Sancho in midfield

Matial is rumoured to be on his way out. Will duke it out with Greenwood.

Also, Ronaldo can play up front with Rashford and Greenwood either side of him, should Cavani be injured or whatever. Or play Ronaldo AND Cavani up front in a 4-4-2.

You need strength and depth. They certainly have that now. So many options. Pogba might be gone by the end of the window as well.

4 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Man ure fans I know would happily drive Martial off to another club.

5 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58359561

United have agreed to pay £12.8m for the 36-year-old

If United paid £12.8m for Ronaldo then Emi Buendia must have been worth £8m so we really stitched Villa up.

Webber is a genius.

Unfortunately, that's probably Ronaldo's weekly wages.

Love this, such a joy to see world class talent and flair in our league.  Different prospect for him so hoping he still has the ability to help Utd compete with City and Chelsea.  Much pressure on Ole now.

A 3 Horse race with us causing an upset here and there would make a for a real memorable season.

3 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Much pressure on Ole now.

Interesting, I think if Ronaldo does what Ronaldo does, then Ole will not be under pressure any time soon! 

6 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

front-line.png

This attacking lineup.. We really have to face this team twice?

We beat them last time Ronaldo played against us for them, although he was on the bench that day (as was a certain Mr Rooney). Hopefully Ole will take a similar approach to team selection. 

20 minutes ago, The Bunny said:

We beat them last time Ronaldo played against us for them, although he was on the bench that day (as was a certain Mr Rooney). Hopefully Ole will take a similar approach to team selection. 

As was discussed on another thread Ronaldo came on after 22 minutes of that game and Rooney came on after 45. It made no difference to us winning comfortably. 

10 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

As was discussed on another thread Ronaldo came on after 22 minutes of that game and Rooney came on after 45. It made no difference to us winning comfortably. 

Ah, I remembered they both came on, but didn't realise it was that early. But yeah, BBC sport confirms it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4403617.stm

If only we'd bought Ashton the previous summer instead of in Jan...

• Like 1

I think it's great to have world class players in the Premier League if I'm honest.

If it helps Man Utd take points off our rivals then it's a good thing.

Having the likes of Brentford getting flukey wins against Arsenal youth doesn't help.

14 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58359561

United have agreed to pay £12.8m for the 36-year-old

If United paid £12.8m for Ronaldo then Emi Buendia must have been worth £8m so we really stitched Villa up.

Webber is a genius.

Yes but how many more decent seasons do you think Buendia still has left in him? I’m getting very interested to see how Ronaldo performs next season given his age, and was delighted when Portugal were out of the Euros as I think he may play for his country in the World Cup next year but otherwise that’s it

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

He's arguably the most driven model pro there's ever been.

Correct.