Yellow Wal

Team for Leicester

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If it was not for the injury news that just came out would have gone with this.. Although I would not mind seeing this lineup in the future. What do we think of this?

11.png

I’d have Todd for Rashica and either Sargent or Idah for Pukki

1 hour ago, fredherring said:

No he doesn't "have" to start after a half good game against a weak champ team ffs. 

The nonsense spoken on here. 

Drop Rashica? Laughable, he's only just got started. 

Pukki will start. Sergant won't. 

McLean will come in for Rupp ,although  I would, bring him in for lightweight lost boy Billy elliot. 

Williams will start. 

No Williams WONT START FFS. JESUS what's wrong with you. You think you are something that always has to be right. 

Krul

Aarons    Hanley   Gibson     Giannoulis

PLM   Mclean    Gilmour

Rashica     Sargent     Tzolis

Think Pukki will start though, even though I think he'll be more effective as a sub for us against tired legs, and hope Mclean gets the nod over Rupp

Would personally like Rash, Cantwell & Tzolis behind Sargent, but we haven't got the muscle in midfield to accommodate that with a 4-2-3-1

I’m quite surprised at how many people are dropping Gian for Williams. Gian was pretty much our MOTM v Liverpool and has been solid since joining. Ok he got tore a new one v Man City, but who didn’t! 1 decent performance from Williams against a championship side doesn’t warrant a start in my book, not at the cost of one of OUR better players. 

13 minutes ago, Vazzza said:

I’m quite surprised at how many people are dropping Gian for Williams. Gian was pretty much our MOTM v Liverpool and has been solid since joining. Ok he got tore a new one v Man City, but who didn’t! 1 decent performance from Williams against a championship side doesn’t warrant a start in my book, not at the cost of one of OUR better players. 

Hmm, I did comment last season that I didn't think Giannoulis was particularly convincing in defensive situations. So if I've seen that you can be sure Farke has seen it too. 

He's still a good player though and he can improve 

42 minutes ago, Vazzza said:

Ditto. Whoever played in that position at Manchester would have been in trouble. I've loved watching Dimi since he's been here. He's one of our few PL standard players 

50 minutes ago, Vazzza said:

Not an unfair comment.

However, we don't know the terms of loan agreement and how many matches he has to play. We might find that 2 out of starting XI are there contractually rather than on form.

I think it’ll be…

Krul

Aarons Hanley Gibson Williams

Sorensen

Gilmore        Lees Melou

Cantwell                              Rachica     
                    Pukki

However I’d prefer..

Krul

Aarons  Hanley Gibson  Williams

Lees Melou     Sorensen

Rachica    Gilmore   Tzolis

Pukki

I think Sorensen is very under rated and could do a job as a DM. He’s played CB before for his country, LB for us and in midfield. He strikes me as an intelligent player, a player who can tackle and read a game.  

Cantwell is over rated, McLean is too slow, too weak. Sargent would be a close call to start instead of Tzolis.  Apart from that the usuals on the bench. 

I would like to see Sorenson, and think he could play between Gilmour & PLM, I just think Farke always sees Rupp or Mclean ahead of him. Would be nice to try him in that CDM role as I still feel he could do a job there.

We have to trust Farke sees more of him and that's why he selects who he does, but he's got a calm head and just feel he could grow into that role for us 

It will be unchanged from ManC

should not be but it will. Farke will be loyal to the team that played in the opening 2 games that form says we would not win. 

1 hour ago, Jersey Canary said:

I

Krul

Aarons  Hanley Gibson  Williams

Lees Melou     Sorensen

Rachica    Gilmore   Tzolis

Pukki

I think Sorensen is very under rated and could do a job as a DM. He’s played CB before for his country, LB for us and in midfield. He strikes me as an intelligent player, a player who can tackle and read a game.  

Cantwell is over rated, McLean is too slow, too weak. Sargent would be a close call to start instead of Tzolis.  Apart from that the usuals on the bench. 

That would be My Team Also if Fitness is all ok , Sargent and Tzolis will be full of Confidence ,

Sargent and Tzolis Have earnt the right to keep Their place And until the Performance level drops they stay in Team if that means Pukki on bench then so be it 

• Like 1

Just hope that if Tzolis is on the bench and ok to play sure hope he comes on around the 60th minute and not the 85th as we are losing 3-0.. 🙃

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

What I think........!!!!!

Krul 

Aarons. Hanley. Gibson. Gianoulis 

PLM.     Gilmore.     McLean 

Cantwell. Pukki. Rashica 

What I want......!!!!

Krul 

Aarons. Hanley. Gibson. Gianoulis 

Sorenson. Gilmore 

Rashica.    Cantwell.     Tzsolis 

Sargent