Less said about Liz Truss the better - not really a name we want associated with the club right now I suspect... 

If past celeb fans can be mentioned John Hurt.

Snoop Dog isn't a bonified fan - I believe he was given a shirt to wear at the BBC Radio One big weekend at Earlham Park which he wore. That's about as far as it goes I believe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

Think the edp research was a quick read of Wikipedia...

Simon amstell

Peter snakebite Wright

This may be wishful thinking but I vaguely think I recall Lucy verasamy too

Simon Amstell? That's a name I wouldn't have considered being mentioned.

40 minutes ago, chicken said:

Snoop Dog isn't a bonified fan - I believe he was given a shirt to wear at the BBC Radio One big weekend at Earlham Park which he wore. That's about as far as it goes I believe.

Don't ruin it for me, more bona fide than some. 

I believe Mylene has gone over to the Arsenal. 

Also Toff from Made in Chelsea - and Britney Spears has got a Norwich shirt. 

1 hour ago, chicken said:

Less said about Liz Truss the better - not really a name we want associated with the club right now I suspect... 

Doesn't Snoop wear the shirt of the team of whatever town or city he's gigging at?

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Doesn't Snoop wear the shirt of the team of whatever town or city he's gigging at?

I’ve heard he’s very keen on green though.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, chicken said:

Snoop did that everywhere, wearing the town or city he was in shirt. He's not a Norwich fan. 

I seem to remember Cathy Dennis but that’s probably a bit obscure (she had a few hits and a successful career as a songwriter, including Britney’s Toxic, fact fans). Also the author Jon McGregor (long listed for the Booker I think), but that's even more obscure.

Edit: looking at the colour scheme for the cover of Cathy Dennis’ first album, she’s clearly a fan.

F6DEB807-6F51-4286-AAA9-910A7922BDC2.jpeg

Edited by Nuff Said

20 hours ago, chicken said:

Bonified is a superb Freudian slip from someone called chicken

If my album sells i could be the next famous fan 😉

(It won't, no one will care)

18 minutes ago, FatCanary said:

Bonified is a superb Freudian slip from someone called chicken

If my album sells i could be the next famous fan 😉

(It won't, no one will care)

I rely heavily on spelfecker so don't blampf me.

Also "i" or "I"?

You have have an album? Is it just of photo's of you in various compromising situations and positions? I hear calendars do better in terms of sales for that sort of thing... 

49 minutes ago, chicken said:

I rely heavily on spelfecker so don't blampf me.

Also "i" or "I"?

You have have an album? Is it just of photo's of you in various compromising situations and positions? I hear calendars do better in terms of sales for that sort of thing... 

Goodness I was just poking fun at that particular slip, as I enjoyed its circumstance; it is nothing personal.

'bonafide' is a weird one due to being one of those Latin phrases amalgamated into English, literally meaning 'in good faith'

All fun and games.

My debut album is out at the end of this year.

Music and that:)