Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Ronaldo set to join Man City..

15 minutes ago, crab man said:

He's off to PSG. Mbappe replacement. 

At this rate PSG is gonna look like more of a fictional video game all stars team than a real team

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 hours ago, wr4sb said:

FFP proving it's worth again

Haven't most leagues pushed it to one side this season because of Covid?

I Doubt he was ever going to Man City , Utd Legend with more Money than he can spend why would he ? 

Messi could of come to the best league in the World but in My eyes went for The Easy Route of PSG 

Ronaldo has done it in England Before will be a Massive signing which will not cost the Club a penny with the Added Advertising and Shirt sales 

To be honest, good luck with that ManUre. he looked past his best at the Euros and i'm sure a few other Utd players will be knocking on the manager's door asking for their wages to be matched to Ronaldo's 0.5 million pounds per WEEK!

Norwich 2-0 man Utd last time that Annoying fool played at carrow road I think. Same again in December please 

2 hours ago, duke63 said:

To be honest, good luck with that ManUre. he looked past his best at the Euros and i'm sure a few other Utd players will be knocking on the manager's door asking for their wages to be matched to Ronaldo's 0.5 million pounds per WEEK!

Indeed past his best, he only scored 40 goals in all competitions last season of which 29 were in the league.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

will not cost the Club a penny with the Added Advertising and Shirt sales 

There was talk of 500k/week with Man City.  If it's that much, do you truly believe they see it back in shirt sales and advertising? 

He's a walking brand in himself and i'm willing to bet that any kind of deals around his identity for advertising purposes will be Outside of the standard /existing club promos and official sponsors.

I'm sure they won't be selling 20,000 shirts of his a week either, that's a hell of lot of numbers and names to be printing - and presuming they're making around £25 profit from each shirt sale, which they're probably not.

So pretty sure this will be costing United a pretty penny in wages, personally. 🙂

Edited by Google Bot

2 hours ago, duke63 said:

Yes but do they Generate The Income that he does ? 

I Think it was Bale ? When he went to Real they said at the time the Money he will bring in would be Far more than they paid out in Advertising and Shirt sales etc 

2 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

There was talk of 500k/week with Man City.  If it's that much, do you truly believe they see it back in shirt sales and advertising? 

He's a walking brand in himself and i'm willing to bet that any kind of deals around his identity for advertising purposes will be Outside of the standard /existing club promos and official sponsors.

I'm sure they won't be selling 20,000 shirts of his a week either, that's a hell of lot of numbers and names to be printing - and presuming they're making around £25 profit from each shirt sale, which they're probably not.

So pretty sure this will be costing United a pretty penny in wages, personally. 🙂

it is More than Shirts sales though  i Bet Man utd Tv have had quite a Few people today Subscribe Maybe i did go over the top with not a penny but they will not be laying out 500k a week without a lot of money coming back 

Sometimes a player can be too big a star and gain more personal media attention and divert away from the club itself.

I may be proved wrong but without a doubt his best days are behind him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, duke63 said:

Sometimes a player can be too big a star and gain more personal media attention and divert away from the club itself.

i imagine he will be the best Coach at the Club for the Youngsters to Learn off , Greenwood is a Great Player imagine him playing and Training with CR everyday ,  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, duke63 said:

He's 36 so of course his best days are behind him, but he's still a world class player. Over 100 goals in three seasons at Juve.

15 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

He's 36 so of course his best days are behind him, but he's still a world class player. Over 100 goals in three seasons at Juve.

The mans a freak in the best way possible. 36 but plays and delivers like his 26 every season for any club. The stats at club and country level are unreal.