Sign in to follow this  
taipei_canary

Ticket office never answers the phone

Quick Q, does anyone know of a surefire way of contacting the club?, specifically whoever deals with membership

I've been trying to take out an international membership for 2 weeks now but because iFollow which I used for the last few years and was pretty good has stopped. The website is useless in that when I try to get the membership it then comes back with rhe message at the payment stage saying its blocked. I've tried to phone the ticket office number 9 times during their working hours but no-one answers.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, taipei_canary said:

Quick Q, does anyone know of a surefire way of contacting the club?, specifically whoever deals with membership

I've been trying to take out an international membership for 2 weeks now but because iFollow which I used for the last few years and was pretty good has stopped. The website is useless in that when I try to get the membership it then comes back with rhe message at the payment stage saying its blocked. I've tried to phone the ticket office number 9 times during their working hours but no-one answers.

Thanks

If you email them, they say it will take up to 5 days to reply but generally I think its quicker. 

Live chat can be good too. 

Good luck

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

If you email them, they say it will take up to 5 days to reply but generally I think its quicker. 

Live chat can be good too. 

Good luck

I have been trying to contact the tickets office (club) since the week before the Liverpool match, I have emailed the club and I have left messages on their answer machines telling them that I have two season tickets and a car parking permit that I will not be able to use until next year due to illness and recovery. To date I have received/heard nothing from the club. This total lack of interest is going to create major criticism  from supporters and those seeking the clubs advice on ticketing problems. Come on you yellas wake up to your responsibilities . 

20 minutes ago, 59 er said:

I have been trying to contact the tickets office (club) since the week before the Liverpool match, I have emailed the club and I have left messages on their answer machines telling them that I have two season tickets and a car parking permit that I will not be able to use until next year due to illness and recovery. To date I have received/heard nothing from the club. This total lack of interest is going to create major criticism  from supporters and those seeking the clubs advice on ticketing problems. Come on you yellas wake up to your responsibilities . 

Join an extremely long queue of literally hundreds if not thousands of fans who are unhappy about how the ticketing is dealt with this season including the fact the office is only now open on a matchday.

5 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Live chat works used it a fair few times 

"I want bigger scampi portions and a stinking rich Chinese owner. And when are we selling Cantwell?"

Agent (aside): "Oh no, it's that strange man again."

• Haha 1

memberships@canaries.co.uk

The e mail for Canary Members may facilitate signing up

Try Webchat on Canaries.co.uk sign into your account see link in bottom right hand corner and speak by writing to Nathan or Caroline 

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Join an extremely long queue of literally hundreds if not thousands of fans who are unhappy about how the ticketing is dealt with this season including the fact the office is only now open on a matchday.

I think it’s a really, really poor decision. I get why they might want to allow staff to work flexibly or not have people physically sat in a box office midweek with little footfall but people want to be able to speak to someone to sort these things out. They learnt do not have enough lines/people on the phones. 

Hullo 

This is Alex Tettey

Like NCFC ticket office I’m not available at the moment 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, pete said:

memberships@canaries.co.uk

The e mail for Canary Members may facilitate signing up

Try Webchat on Canaries.co.uk sign into your account see link in bottom right hand corner and speak by writing to Nathan or Caroline 

I too have been leaving phone messages and emails for ages - but alas I'm too stupid to find the Webchat.  There's no link AFAICS (I have logged in) - what am I missing?  I'm using Chrome browser btw.  Any detailed assistance gratefully received.

9 hours ago, Taiwan Canary said:

Taiwan based? Me too! Let me know if you're up for watching a game sometime!

I've PM'd you, great to know I am not alone here.

I sent a web hat message about 3 weeks ago…still waiting for a reply.

On another note I hope they havent sold the same seat twice again like they did for the Liverpool game and the guy with the paper ticket ( in someone’s season ticket seat) refused to move .. meaning someone was in my seat….caused a lot of aggro

59 minutes ago, city4eva said:

I sent a web hat message about 3 weeks ago…still waiting for a reply.

On another note I hope they havent sold the same seat twice again like they did for the Liverpool game and the guy with the paper ticket ( in someone’s season ticket seat) refused to move .. meaning someone was in my seat….caused a lot of aggro

You should have sent it by Fedora Express - would have arrived sooner.

Quick update, thanks to the PMs from people, turns out since I was using a non-UK credit card it wasn't being processed - since this is for an international membership for someone living abroad you can figure out how useful that is. I 'borrowed' a local UK card and all is now sorted - for one year at least.

Communication with supporters ought to be a priority for the club.  Even if the ticket office is closed to physical customers, they ought to have people answering phones so people can discuss issues. Poor show.

• Like 1