Maltesecanary

William Carvalho πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€

18 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

40 year old Joaquin is still churning out the seasons at Betis, wow.

They were my team on PES back in the mid 00s with Sobis, Odonkor and Capi.

OMG I'm totally with you! Possibly a slightly different vintage, though... Marcos Assuncao, Lembo, Denilson and Oliveira, around 2005? Also found the Paraguay national team remarkably good to play with.

I thought the CDM we were expecting, was a player that broke up play, won the ball and gave to the likes of Gilmour.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Still faster than me

Not as fast as you make new threads 😜🀣

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

OMG I'm totally with you! Possibly a slightly different vintage, though... Marcos Assuncao, Lembo, Denilson and Oliveira, around 2005? Also found the Paraguay national team remarkably good to play with.

Yeah, looks like like you were a year earlier than me. They were a really fun team. Green and white always good on a football kit too.

Think I might have to give PES 6 a download soon, apparently it still has people modding it to this day.

10 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

What makes you say that ? The Red Arrows guys have just checked into the Holiday Inn at CR. What are they up to @Don’t be Krul ?Β 

They have another display at Clacton tomorrow.......Left their red steeds to be fed and watered at Norwich Airport......

• Thanks 1

Slow but technically superior enough to make space and play a pass and big enough that players bounce off him. I honestly think he'd be a really fun player to watch.

10 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Why would they let him out on loan if he played 27 games for them last season?

They have to cut their wage bill by 5 million euros this season due to their La Liga salary cap being reduced, same reason Barcelona had to lose Messi, they desperately tried to sell players in January to avoid the new limit but failed.

A lot of Spanish clubs in a spot of bother.

• Like 1