Maltesecanary

William Carvalho 👀 👀

This would be epic if true! Betis are my “Spanish team” and he is an absolute brick wall in the centre of the park. He’s also Portugal’s ball-winner and Ronaldo raves about him. Here’s hoping. 

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Anyone on Flight Radar 24 or Nodge Airport Watch?.....Are there any Cessna Citation's parked at a jaunty angle?.....Get the NCFC supporting Timothy Potters (Aircraft Spotters) with their Aircraft Waveband scanners and binoculars down to the ends of that runway.....WE NEED MORE INFO!......

C'mon Y'all.....Let's get organised!....

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Anyone on Flight Radar 24 or Nodge Airport Watch?.....Are there any Cessna Citation's parked at a jaunty angle?.....Get the NCFC supporting Timothy Potters (Aircraft Spotters) with their Aircraft Waveband scanners and binoculars down to the ends of that runway.....WE NEED MORE INFO!......

C'mon Y'all.....Let's get organised!....

You check the airports and sky I'll go check out Nandos and the pubs

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Anyone on Flight Radar 24 or Nodge Airport Watch?.....Are there any Cessna Citation's parked at a jaunty angle?

IT'S JOHN'S CESSNA!!  (Da dada daaaaa!)

Edited by Google Bot
Had to get the tune right

8 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Perhaps the Red Arrows will be bringing him in today 😁

Oh yeah just googled 'em and they're performing at Clacton today and t'moro.....and they're using Nodge as a temp truck an' refreshment stop.....Where's me anorak an' binnonokulars.....I'm orft t'airport....."TALLY HO!"......"SMOKE ON!"......

On 26/08/2021 at 10:32, Mello Yello said:

I'm off to the Ground......apparently there's a Sinclair C5 been spotted outside of the Main entrance.....

Players agent near by now too. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 1

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Players agent near by now too. 

image.jpeg.e5ef82685d4bc57863ba432e9192d3cb.jpeg

"MAX POWER!"...."HOT WHEELS!"....

You could do some ace polo mints on the pavement in that 10cc's of snarlin' death hot rod....(it's a bit small for Doin' Donuts).....

Why would they let him out on loan if he played 27 games for them last season?

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Why would they let him out on loan if he played 27 games for them last season?

Couldn't be a loan as we've used our max allowance now?  

Just now, Google Bot said:

Can still loan from abroad 

Just now, Google Bot said:

Only from the Premier, if I understand the rules correctly. I think we're still allowed a foreign loan...but could be wrong on that.

• Thanks 1

I find this one hard to believe but in my view this is the signing we need and certainly one worth pushing the boat out for if it’s a possibility 

There also appear to be comments in the transfer rumour thread, particularly from Bethnal, that he's not the dynamic sort he used to be. We really need a younger player in that DM role. Although I'd be more than happy to let Sörensen have a go.

If this is for a loan move then we're not building if we go with Gilmour and Carvalho as core midfield for a season.  I can't believe Webber/Farke would go that route as it's a finger up to McLean and Sorensen that they're not capable, but also, a "might" need you next season if we go down.

'If' it's true and the media aren't being **** then it has to be a signing surely?  Where did the idea that it's a loan come from? As above, i can't see why Betis would loan unless they're struggling with wages(?)

Edited by Google Bot

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

There also appear to be comments in the transfer rumour thread, particularly from Bethnal, that he's not the dynamic sort he used to be. We really need a younger player in that DM role. Although I'd be more than happy to let Sörensen have a go.

He doesn't need to be at Champions Or Europe league level though, he needs to be better than what Burnley, Brighton, Watford , Brentford, Palace and Newcastle have. He needs to be at a level that can move us from 20th to 17th, he's definitely that still, and more importantly is better than anyone else we have to play the holding role. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

i can't see why Betis would loan unless they're struggling with wages(?)

Which is exactly what they are. 

11 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Fernandinho still one of the best in the league at DM at 36...

also big fan of Bethnal but his first reaction to Sargent being linked was "noooooooooo" and he's looked pretty sharp so far so I will reserve judgement

He's clearly still a very good player, people are just disappointed with his performances sometimes as he was meant to be one of the best in the world in his position

Edited by WSM