TIL 1010

Carabao Cup 3rd Round Draw.

Tonight at approx 9.50pm on Sky Sports Main Event following the West Brom v Arsenal 2nd Round game.

17 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Tonight at approx 9.50pm on Sky Sports Main Event following the West Brom v Arsenal 2nd Round game.

Who do you fancy in the next round, Tilly? Wouldn’t mind Brentford away so that gives as many fans as possible the chance to go to their new ground this season.

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Who do you fancy in the next round, Tilly? Wouldn’t mind Brentford away so that gives as many fans as possible the chance to go to their new ground this season.

Ipswi..... man city away. Chance for others to put the story straight after last Saturday 🧐

• Like 1

Just now, Ward 3 said:

Ipswi..... man city away. Chance for others to put the story straight after last Saturday 🧐

Ha ha I did think about that, Wardy, but it would be nice to progress a bit in this competition and keep the squad players involved etc (not that on a different day our fortunes may be better of course!)

• Like 1

Doirty Leedz at Carra for next round of Caraboa Cup .....Full House and a Rockin' Stadium.....£15.00 a ticket for big people and £5.00 for the ickles.....A benchmark game for survival in the Prem.....

1 hour ago, Alex Moss said:

Looking at the results from last night Alex and possible winners from tonight it has to be Newport away for me as that is the only club left in the competition that i have not visited.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Looking at the results from last night Alex and possible winners from tonight it has to be Newport away for me as that is the only club left in the competition that i have not visited.

Fair play, Tilly - that’ll certainly be some achievement, hope you get your wish! 🤞

14 minutes ago, Year of the tiger said:

AFC Wimbledon away, new ground

Plough_Lane_double_rainbow.jpg

Sure is a better looking stadium than the last one they were in. This one is almost 10,000 capacity.. What was the last one 2000?

Man City at home or if Southampton are still in, would be happy with that as an away draw, only 45 mins for me on the train...  

Home draw against Championship team or lower would be good. Another game for a tenner, bumper crowd, opportunity to shuffle the squad about a bit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Fair play, Tilly - that’ll certainly be some achievement, hope you get your wish! 🤞

I think i can forget all about a trip to Newport Alex.

44 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I think i can forget all about a trip to Newport Alex.

Round 1: Ipswich Town 0, Newport County 1.

Round 2: Newport County 0, Southampton 8.

Levels.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wigan away would be nice. Considering my habitual hatred of being in crowds means I don't usually go to football matches (or if I do, they're abroad and in smaller stadiums), it would be time to break my duck with one that's close by.

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Plough_Lane_double_rainbow.jpg

Sure is a better looking stadium than the last one they were in. This one is almost 10,000 capacity.. What was the last one 2000?

Don’t think the rainbow is a permanent fixture😀!  I’m going in a few weeks, will report back….

11 Liverpool

Utter Rubbish tie. Anyone but a hard team

Edited by KiwiScot