Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNath

Away shirt - help needed

After a little help from anyone who’s bought an away shirt this season

I bought my daughter one, and have since noticed some blue colour, bleeding into the black on one sleeve. It’s not on the other sleeve, and certainly looks like a manufacturing defect.

I’ve contacted the club, who say that all the stock in the same youth size has the same colour bleed issue on one sleeve. 

It’s not something I’ve noticed on the away shirts in general, and am fairly sure it’s a manufacturing fault, and not part of the design.

could anyone with an away shirt please check the sleeves of their jersey and confirm either way for me? 

thanks in advance.

7CECFEC3-7A67-42A8-9B4F-30E996D0D800.jpeg

0F705D8F-49D3-40E9-BBD3-41CC3BBE152A.jpeg

26E49286-683E-4E9D-94B6-E59267C58211.jpeg

A7E02888-AB32-489F-A321-E2E6FF0FE971.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

First world problem 

You need to travel a bit if you think that studying the quality of clothing you've purchased is a first world problem.  Even in the poorest areas of the world they appreciate and seek quality garments - for many it's what puts food on the table, and the only indicator of status they have.

Over-judgemental keyboard warriors though, that IS a genuine first world problem, so congrats on adding yourself to that pile.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

You need to travel a bit if you think that studying the quality of clothing you've purchased is a first world problem.  Even in the poorest areas of the world they appreciate and seek quality garments - for many it's what puts food on the table, and the only indicator of status they have.

Over-judgemental keyboard warriors though, that IS a genuine first world problem, so congrats on adding yourself to that pile.

Maybe just have a quick look over Uncle's posting history before bothering to respond to that mate. I assure you, it's not worth it.

• Thanks 1

Having looked at all the kits in person, the quality in general seems far from decent. I imagine in a few months time, many of the JD logos will be peeling off (not necessarily a bad thing!) and the material seems very cheap. 

All in all, on initial impressions Errea kits were/are better made than Joma. 

If anyone with the away shirt could post up a picture of the sleeves, I’d be grateful. The Club shop are being difficult, and I’d like to confirm that it’s definitely a manufacturing defect, before I get back in touch with them.