Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Bournemouth (LC) *****

5 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Well known Premier League wonder side Brentford losing against Forest Green 😂

Brentford better than Arsenal, Forest Green better than Brentford..

Think we know who would win the famous Forest Green gunners derby

1 minute ago, WD40 said:

Got massively distracted and missed first half! How has Sargent looked? What about Sorensen in DM?

Haven't heard Sargent's name much on the radio, hope he gets some shots in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Got massively distracted and missed first half! How has Sargent looked? What about Sorensen in DM?

Rob Butler on Norfolk is equating Sorensen to Skipp - i.e. that you don't mention him so much they're just being effective doing their job and not putting a foot wrong.  

Sargent sounded really lively at the start.   But not so much of a mention later in the half.  Sounding strong though.

Williams, Tzolis and McClean sound like they're playing really well together though.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Like 2

Genuinely not sure Sargent touched the ball after about 15 minutes in, he had a mixed first few touches then barely seemed to even see the ball at all. Would like to see Idah on for at least 30 mins I think. 

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I thought it didn’t matter if you played with 10 men or 11, or at least that’s what Bournemouth told us last year when they claimed to be the best team in the league. 
We play with 11 reserves ( you know what I mean ) and it looks like they are s*** as we always thought, would have been this score last year without the sending off.

Yep, anyone who thinks we’re playing a bunch of Bournemouth players from their kids team are sadly mistaken. These are all part of their first team squad, and most are starting for Bournemouth in the league this season.

The gulf is massive 💫

1 minute ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Genuinely not sure Sargent touched the ball after about 15 minutes in, he had a mixed first few touches then barely seemed to even see the ball at all. Would like to see Idah on for at least 30 mins I think. 

yes That would be Fair Call , Idah deserves to be Given the next 45 mins to prove what he can do 

3 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

oops

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Yep, anyone who thinks we’re playing a bunch of Bournemouth players from their kids team are sadly mistaken. These are all part of their first team squad, and most are starting for Bournemouth in the league this season.

The gulf is massive 💫

Hi Alex 

It is I know we see it every week but tonight surely brings it home how big that gulf is.

6 minutes ago, Fr. Chewy Louie said:

Perfect timing

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fr. Chewy Louie said:

May of heard it a minute or 2 ago. Go on boys

6 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Lol

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

4 goals

4 goalscorers 

Love it. 

Definitely some selection headaches for Farke now, exactly what we need.

• Like 2

At this rate Mumba and Omo must be thinking "wait, we've not scored senior goals for Norwich yet...".

Just now, Van wink said:

getting a bit bored now

That’s what you get for laughing at a professional football team last year that were down to 10 men.

1 minute ago, GenerationA47 said:

Your needs are simple and few

Well, I'd really prefer it if they went in head-first via the side panel. 

Nearly did that in one game for my old club a few years ago. Really went in angry into that challenge. Thought I'd broke the dugout panel, but it just about withstood it. 🙂

• Haha 1