Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

how many fans will renew season tickets this week?

after the news last week that more fans had renewed their season tickets this year than at the same stage last year, this was greeted with euphoric headlines.  i''m going to renew and 3 of the people i go with are - one is wavering and considering holding out beyond the first deadline date, because he is loathed to renew if worthy is still in charge.I don''t want to offer the city pr machine any encouragement, so i''m going to renew on the first deadline date.  any other thoughts on this.

Defo gonna renew my ticket along with my bro and and all of mates are renewing.

This season has been a waste but I will support this team in any division at any standard.

I don''t believe in Worthy and have totally lost my faith in him, but with no funds we will inherit a dire financial setting which I really don''t want to happen or contribute to, so the club will be getting my money.

I hope to see some improvement on Feb 14th, it can''t be worse than Sunday.

More spin from the magic Pr machine!

Crap have more renewed, Everyone I know is sick to death of this situation and has said they will not renew if Worthless is in charge!

More spin than Labour! Oh yeah there crap aswell!

Yes, of course, like all true supporters, I will carry on supporting my team.  Simple as that.  Decided that is probably a better way to support them than booing, protesting, bad mouthing and staying away.