Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Are Leicester all that?

It's a shame Perez (who isn't as good in my opinion compared to the options they have, and actually slows them down) got sent-off, meaning Rogers will more than likely now play 2 up top. He's played very negatively against both Wolves and West Ham, even before going down to 10-men. 

It already seems the luck is going against us early doors. 

On the positive side of things, Leicester have a mini-injury crisis at the back in the centre providing Jonny Evans doesn't recover in time. 

I'd also rather be playing Leicester this Saturday than West Ham, where Antonio would continue where he left off last time at Carrow Road. 

Edited by Bovril

I hope the Maddison love in  is a bit less now. Its been a while since he left. 
some applause when he warms up but thats it. Move on. 

11 minutes ago, percy varco said:

I hope the Maddison love in  is a bit less now. Its been a while since he left. 
some applause when he warms up but thats it. Move on. 

Not sure he’ll definitely be starting, the love in with Foxes fans finished a while ago. 

16 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Not sure he’ll definitely be starting, the love in with Foxes fans finished a while ago. 

still a class act , just having a bad spell at the mo, as they say form is temporary class is permanent. 

Leicester were fortunate against Wolves. They haven’t quite got going yet. No reason why we can’t get something out of this although equally not a game we have any right to expect three points from. 

1 hour ago, Bovril said:

It's a shame Perez (who isn't as good in my opinion compared to the options they have, and actually slows them down) got sent-off, meaning Rogers will more than likely now play 2 up top. He's played very negatively against both Wolves and West Ham, even before going down to 10-men. 

It already seems the luck is going against us early doors. 

On the positive side of things, Leicester have a mini-injury crisis at the back in the centre providing Jonny Evans doesn't recover in time. 

I'd also rather be playing Leicester this Saturday than West Ham, where Antonio would continue where he left off last time at Carrow Road. 

Antonio is an excellent player. I always thought we should have gone for him when we got promoted and he was at Forest. May not have got him ahead of West Ham but they went up in the playoffs (I think?) so we could maybe have nipped in ahead of them. 

19 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Leicester were fortunate against Wolves. They haven’t quite got going yet. No reason why we can’t get something out of this although equally not a game we have any right to expect three points from. 

Bang on. 

11 hours ago, king canary said:

What West Ham have done so well in this game is press, harry and refuse to let Leicester (and particularly Tielermans) settle on the ball. Is this something we're capable of?

Yeah, this is my concern - Norwich need to press teams higher up the pitch in the Prem as they aren't going to be able to dominate possession as well. 

There were some promising signs of this in pre-season, in the first half against Newcastle they did press very high, before tiring out in the 2nd half - same with the Liverpool game. Hopefully now fitness is improving it will be possible to press higher for longer. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Jesus. First Skipp would have turned a 5-0 defeat to Man City into a victory and now he’s single-handedly responsible for promotion last season?

37A43347-0702-41C9-BC74-51CAF1CE262C.jpeg

Wrong way around. It's Jesus who can walk on water not Skipp.

1 hour ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Yeah, this is my concern - Norwich need to press teams higher up the pitch in the Prem as they aren't going to be able to dominate possession as well. 

There were some promising signs of this in pre-season, in the first half against Newcastle they did press very high, before tiring out in the 2nd half - same with the Liverpool game. Hopefully now fitness is improving it will be possible to press higher for longer. 

Stop talking sense.