Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Are Leicester all that?

They have some very good players but they are just not functioning tonight against a West Ham side that are coming up with an effective game plan. If DF just happens to be watching (;) )  there is nothing that West Ham are doing would seem out of reach of our squad.

There, I've said it 

• Like 1

They will just replace Perez with Iheanacho or Daka, who alongside Vardy have serious pace, and in the opening 2 games have proven we still can't deal with anyone whose quick on transitioning from defence to attack as none of our midfield or defence can actually tackle !!

1 minute ago, overthebordercanary said:

They will just replace Perez with Iheanacho or Daka, who alongside Vardy have serious pace, and in the opening 2 games have proven we still can't deal with anyone whose quick on transitioning from defence to attack as none of our midfield or defence can actually tackle !!

I sense you are not confident otbc? 🙂 

Vardy hasn't had a real run at the defence tonight. There's a game plan to be had

Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

I sense you are not confident otbc? 🙂 

Vardy hasn't had a real run at the defence tonight. There's a game plan to be had

After that surrender at the weekend yes.

3 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Oh **** off 

how the hell did we get promoted if we can’t tackle lol 

4 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Whoopee do, we have lots of good players too 👍 🙂

Just now, overthebordercanary said:

We had Skipp who could.

Boll ox 

one player who can tackle doth butter no parsnips 

defensively we were sound last season and we will be fine this year too 

1 minute ago, Yobocop said:

Boll ox 

one player who can tackle doth butter no parsnips 

defensively we were sound last season and we will be fine this year too 

defensively who conceded the same goal 4 times at the weekend, not my word's but the Daniel Farkes.

8 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

We beat Leicester last time round.

There are absolutely no excuses for not having a good go at them.

I think it all depends on if we’ve signed a central defensive midfielder by then or not

(Only joking folks!)

Edited by Alex Moss

What West Ham have done so well in this game is press, harry and refuse to let Leicester (and particularly Tielermans) settle on the ball. Is this something we're capable of?

I know they are down to 10 men, but they've just had only their 1st shot of the game on target, (no corners), after 70 odd minutes  of the game, and it's against West Ham......

It was a very well worked goal for West Hams goal but I imagine Leicester may have been in this game if it wasn't for the Pérez sending off. They are a very good outfit with some excellent players in their side, they have finished 5th in the passed two seasons for  a reason. Can we get something from the game? Yes, do I expect to get anything form the game? No.

1 minute ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

I know they are down to 10 men, but they've just had only their 1st shot of the game on target, (no corners), after 70 odd minutes  of the game, and it's against West Ham......

West Ham are a very good team.

Just now, king canary said:

West Ham are a very good team.

Absolutely kc. My point was really in reference to our game at the weekend for a bit of balance

9 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

West Ham finished 6th last season. Leicester are having a bad day in the office but they have a brilliant squad. They will probably have more good days at the office than bad ones. 

Edited by Alex

1 minute ago, Alex said:

West Ham finished 6th last season. 

Yes Alex, see my answer above. Man City are better than West Ham, and Leicester finished 5th last season. 

• Like 1

Team is in bad form coming into a game against Norwich.

Before the game: 

‘Could be a good time to play them on Saturday’

After the game:

’Oh well guess they were always going to react after their recent poor form’

Let’s beat this cycle please!

4 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Team is in bad form coming into a game against Norwich.

Before the game: 

‘Could be a good time to play them on Saturday’

After the game:

’Oh well guess they were always going to react after their recent poor form’

Let’s beat this cycle please!

Probably be the worst thing for us that Leicester got hammered tonight. Probably would have been better if they had won and then come to Carrow Road complacent. They will need to do something after this and they have the right manager in my opinion.  They will probably be well up for it now. 

Edited by Alex

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Probably be the worst thing for us that Leicester got hammered tonight. Probably would have been better if they had won and then come to Carrow Road complacent. They will need to do something after this and they have the right manager in my opinion.  They will probably be well up for it now. 

Probably right. And what’s the bet that Arsenal’s resurgence will be perfectly timed for our visit to the Emirates the game after that? 😆

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

The good thing is all of that also applies to us too 👍

6 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

The good thing is all of that also applies to us too 👍

Sadly it’s probably only a one sided thing in this league. Particularly against the top sides.

If we beat Leicester on Saturday then all their fans will have to say about is their team being ****, not that Norwich City were due a reaction. 

Leicester fans not confident (well some of them) 

Can't see a win. We are absolutely toothless going forward. If we keep playing Vards up top on his own then I don't know where out goals will come from. Expect Norwich to take the **** out of us, we have no defence and no width. 

1 hour ago, overthebordercanary said:

We had Skipp who could.

Jesus. First Skipp would have turned a 5-0 defeat to Man City into a victory and now he’s single-handedly responsible for promotion last season?

37A43347-0702-41C9-BC74-51CAF1CE262C.jpeg

Edited by Nuff Said
Removed the picture of one of our cats, as it distracted somewhat from my point.
  • Haha 1