7 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Has Alex Scott had a sex change, Ken?

See he's that irrelevant that I couldn't get his name right 😂

• Haha 2

Where would it end? Ban teams from entering the FA Cup if they hadn't spent £100M?

Its football snobbery and pro Super League. Greed will kill the game as a spectator sport. 

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Chris Reeve ( Talk Norwich City) has said he is now going to end his affiliation with Talksport. I’m sure they’re gutted to hear this news..

Fair play to him for making a statement. 

image.png.9b7299109fc48b2b4d8caac78d98303e.png

image.png.c211df18bd7d9fdd7f6e6ba82689b88e.png

I'm sure they're are going to miss his 6 appearances a season. (notice how he doesnt tag them in his 'statement'!)

Oh but never one to miss an opportunity - tune into our next podcast to hear more exclusive content! 

Edited by Greavsy

Encouragingly, the Twitter response from not just Norwich fans but globally seems to be universally negative towards talk sport for that dudes take on this. A rare time that Twitter speaks sense.

7 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I'm sure they're are going to miss his 6 appearances a season. (notice how he doesnt tag them in his 'statement'!)

Oh but never one to miss an opportunity - tune into our next podcast to hear more exclusive content! 

Why are we mocking one of our own? 

They do a lot of good work in those podcasts for the profile of the club and charities. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, curious yellow said:

They do a lot of good work in those podcasts for the profile of the club and charities. 

Oh I have to like him because hes a NCFC fan? 

I prefer to make up my own opinion. If not Id like Jamie Ohara because he used to play football.................

Still at least he will have more time to do his work now, not having to do 6 radio interviews with Talksport! 

4 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Encouragingly, the Twitter response from not just Norwich fans but globally seems to be universally negative towards talk sport for that dudes take on this. A rare time that Twitter speaks sense.

I'm amazed talk sport continues, as it seems to continually offend listeners views, but people keep returning. I guess its their business model and gets the figures and hence sponsors / revenue. 

I wonder what %age of their fan base support the big 6 clubs? 

17 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I actually think this Reeve chaps response (someone else I've never heard of) is more pathetic than Crooks (yay, got it right this time 😏) original click bait comments. 

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I prefer to make up my own opinion. If not Id like Jamie Ohara because he used to play football.................

Still at least he will have more time to do his work now, not having to do 6 radio interviews with Talksport! 

or you could just zip and keep negatives to yourself? Nothing wrong with those guys. They do good work for the club. More than you bring

Edited by Michael Starr

1 minute ago, Michael Starr said:

or you could just zip and keep negatives to yourself? Nothing wrong with those guys. They do good work for the club. More than you bring

Strange response, no-one is saying the don't do good for the club (I've no idea if they do or don't to be fair), but on THIS ISSUE, his reaction is ridiculous. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Cancel culture! 

Really? 

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Strange response, no-one is saying the don't do good for the club (I've no idea if they do or don't to be fair), but on THIS ISSUE, his reaction is ridiculous. 

They are our FAN of the season! 

Yes they have raised money for charity and good on them, respect for that. 

I just dont like them, personally. 

21 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Not asking you to like him am I? 

He deserves more respect and this is a forum for Norwich fans, not an outlet for your personal peculiar animosity. 

4 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

He deserves more respect and this is a forum for Norwich fans, not an outlet for your personal peculiar animosity. 

I respectfully disagree. 

Talk Sport use this tactic to try and boost their listening figures. They are predictable and dull but I would have liked Reeves to stay and fight his corner. Not having a voice is not a way to counter act stupidity.

23 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

Who's disrespecting him? No one is above being told their reaction is ridiculous and in this case it is. Its feeding exactly into what this Crook chap wants, and comes across as making us look a little bit tinpot. 

4 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Who's disrespecting him? No one is above being told their reaction is ridiculous and in this case it is. Its feeding exactly into what this Crook chap wants, and comes across as making us look a little bit tinpot. 

Totally agree Ken. 

5 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Talk Sport use this tactic to try and boost their listening figures. They are predictable and dull but I would have liked Reeves to stay and fight his corner. Not having a voice is not a way to counter act stupidity.

Yes, that is a shame, could have been a good discussion from a fans perspective.

However, would be better if an official from the club (Webber?) went on to put them straight with the facts. 

21 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

So the best way to react is to reduce their audience, perhaps CR was try to do this. A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words. 

7 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

So the best way to react is to reduce their audience, perhaps CR was try to do this. A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words. 

To be fair I don't really listen to them outside of commentary on matches and I agree that a private radio station needs listeners to survive but there are probably enough people that like this sort of antagonistic programming for CR to have little effect. Not blaming him, just think he could have made a counter argument as he has dealings with them. if you're going to ignore everything you dislike, you are going to have a very limited conversation.

9 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

To be fair I don't really listen to them outside of commentary on matches and I agree that a private radio station needs listeners to survive but there are probably enough people that like this sort of antagonistic programming for CR to have little effect. Not blaming him, just think he could have made a counter argument as he has dealings with them. if you're going to ignore everything you dislike, you are going to have a very limited conversation.

Agree Kenny. 

But remember, Whilst CR is entitled to his view, and to air it where he likes / can, he is still, like you, I and others on here, a fan, and nothing official with the club. So he cannot present an official club view, just his opinion. So in one sense its worthless as a defence. 

Edited by Greavsy

6 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I’d be more angry if I had any idea who Alex Crook is? 

I was thinking that as I'd never heard of him in any context.

Now I've heard of him as someone that has absolutely no idea about football or Norwich so at least he's known for something and is now famous for being an absolute 🔔🔚

58 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I was thinking that as I'd never heard of him in any context.

Now I've heard of him as someone that has absolutely no idea about football or Norwich so at least he's known for something and is now famous for being an absolute 🔔🔚

He would fit in well on here! 

I believe there is a recently vacated position for someone of that ilk! 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

Now Richard Keys has called Farke "stupid" No positive suggestions, just abuse because they were better than us. 

Never listen to a man that has to comb his hands.

19 hours ago, canarycop said:

I used to listen to Talksport quite a lot however it is so biased towards the so called big teams its embarrassing. If I was to call in as a Norwich supporter they would cut me short so they could talk about Citeh, Utd, Liverpool et al. Occasionally listen to Laura Woods on way to work in the morning but that's about it now. Talksport should rename themselves as Talkaboutbigteamsonly. 

Not for nothing is it known as talkwank. The magazine When Saturday Comes has a column based on them called Talk Balls.

some of their comments are not dissimilar to the click bait we get on here sometimes.

5 hours ago, curious yellow said:

Mocking our own fans that have raised over 20,000 pounds for charity. Stay classy folks.

5 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Oh! The chronic name dropper would never miss an opportunity to pretend he’s a Billy big b*llocks.

The desperation of having to remind someone on Twitter he’s been on TalkSport 3. 

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Mocking our own fans that have raised over 20,000 pounds for charity. Stay classy folks.

I dont listen to Jack or Chris but no idea why some of our fans on here give them stick and hate online, its all a bit childish and reeks a bit of jealousy that they've turned their hobby into a job.

I'll continue to not listen to them for the most part but wish them the best of luck and certainly won't give them stick behind their back on a football forum.

• Like 1