5 hours ago, Greavsy said:

image.png.9b7299109fc48b2b4d8caac78d98303e.png

image.png.c211df18bd7d9fdd7f6e6ba82689b88e.png

I'm sure they're are going to miss his 6 appearances a season. (notice how he doesnt tag them in his 'statement'!)

Oh but never one to miss an opportunity - tune into our next podcast to hear more exclusive content! 

TNC are a pretty good listen and watch to be fair. They're passionate chaps and there is nothing wrong with that. Proper fans of our club. Shouldn't be bashing one of our own fans. 

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Mocking our own fans that have raised over 20,000 pounds for charity. Stay classy folks.

Jesus Cambridge, who the hell is mocking them??? We are allowed the opinion they're acting pathetically over this 🙄 

• Like 2

I dont get where this bashing is coming from. I dont like what they offer, its not to my taste, so I don't listen, watch, subscribe or whatever the term is. Thats it, end of. Good luck to them, end of. Simples. 

Re the charity fund raising, and I totally accept this is an extreme example, but Jimmy Saville raised £40m for Stoke Mandeville,  and look how that ended! 

11 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I dont listen to Jack or Chris but no idea why some of our fans on here give them stick and hate online, its all a bit childish and reeks a bit of jealousy that they've turned their hobby into a job.

I'll continue to not listen to them for the most part but wish them the best of luck and certainly won't give them stick behind their back on a football forum.

Come on Hoggy, you're better than jumping on things without reading the comments properly. No one is giving them hate, I don't know who they are for that, but it's a simple fact this Reeve chap has reacted a tad stupidly over this.

That's not me slating what they do, I'm not one for blogs, vlogs or fans TV presuming that's what they do so I've no idea if they're any good or not but good luck to them. 

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

https://insidefutbol.com/2021/08/23/what-stupidity-richard-keys-insists-daniel-farke-will-take-norwich-down/524607/

Another one talking sh*te. My immediate retort would be that Keys has made some pretty stupid decisions himself. Pot calling the kettle black

Richards Keys???? Thought he'd disappeared into some abyss with Andy Gray about a decade ago? He couldn't be less relevant if he tried. 

I'll even share a tweet for their podcast when they will be discussing "that clip".

Enjoy........

3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

FFS . Richard Keys ? He went out of fashion with Ford Mondeos . Didn’t he roger someone when his wife was very ill? Class act. 

His daughters mate I believe. 

Whilst his wife had cancer. 

Class as you say GPB

Edited by Greavsy

29 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Come on Hoggy, you're better than jumping on things without reading the comments properly. No one is giving them hate, I don't know who they are for that, but it's a simple fact this Reeve chap has reacted a tad stupidly over this.

That's not me slating what they do, I'm not one for blogs, vlogs or fans TV presuming that's what they do so I've no idea if they're any good or not but good luck to them. 

I'm not accusing you, and I'm not being specific about just this thread. Chris in particular has had some pretty nasty things said about him on here in the past which is unwarranted. And without going into it its typically been the older guys on here.

Again, I get hes not to some peoples taste. Because they're not to me. Its just some comments about them are so unnecessary on here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I knew it was something tasteless. What a tw4t. 

Just googled it, and he's denied she was his daughters (who is an alcoholic) mate. 

He also said his wife was in remission too.

According to the article he set up house with the girl in question, not sure if they are still together though. 

And slagged the UK press - erm isn't he part of that? 

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I'm not accusing you, and I'm not being specific about just this thread. Chris in particular has had some pretty nasty things said about him on here in the past which is unwarranted. And without going into it its typically been the older guys on here.

Again, I get hes not to some peoples taste. Because they're not to me. Its just some comments about them are so unnecessary on here.

Fair comment Hoggy, and not aware of any previous personal comments against either of them on here.  

Like you, they don't float my boat, but I just don't listen / follow. 

32 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

FFS . Richard Keys ? He went out of fashion with Ford Mondeos . Didn’t he roger someone when his wife was very ill? Class act. 

Yes he did! His daughters friend? 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Just googled it, and he's denied she was his daughters (who is an alcoholic) mate. 

He also said his wife was in remission too.

According to the article he set up house with the girl in question, not sure if they are still together though. 

And slagged the UK press - erm isn't he part of that? 

He probably felt 'betrayed' cos they went after one of their own. Wonder how his missus felt? Time is a great healer and hopefully she has moved on and wonders why she was ever with him. With any luck he came home one day to find his new younger model riding the washing machine repair guy.

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Is that similar to a Fisherman’s FrIend?

So many replies.......

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Is that similar to a Fisherman’s FrIend?

What anyone does in Cromer is their business. Boats come in around 05.00hrs btw.

18 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Fair do's 👍

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hogesar said:

How nasty and by who? 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

What anyone does in Cromer is their business. Boats come in around 05.00hrs btw.

Not many boats in the Midlands, (apart from those who won them as a prize on bullseye). I'm  just concerned how you know! 

7 hours ago, Greavsy said:

image.png.9b7299109fc48b2b4d8caac78d98303e.png

image.png.c211df18bd7d9fdd7f6e6ba82689b88e.png

I'm sure they're are going to miss his 6 appearances a season. (notice how he doesnt tag them in his 'statement'!)

Oh but never one to miss an opportunity - tune into our next podcast to hear more exclusive content! 

Actually I quite like what they do. And if one of ours is (was) getting airtime on national radio highlighting our club, good on them.

Edited by East Rider

12 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Actually I quite like what they do. And if one of ours is (was) getting airtime on national radio highlighting our club, good on them.

I think that's the point ken is making here, a decent opportunity to defend our club, put a different point of view, and Chris has imo bottled the opportunity.  Youd think being a Norwich supporter he'd be used to a rollercoaster of emotions.

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Not many boats in the Midlands, (apart from those who won them as a prize on bullseye). I'm  just concerned how you know! 

Family holiday many years ago. 

• Haha 1

Wouldn’t it be refreshing if someone actually came out and say that paying any player more than 25k a week is ludicrous and to make the premiership more competitive there should be a salary cap, limited squad number, those over 23 and not in the squad would free to leave to find a club for a fee agreed by a third party, thus level the playing field for all teams! That way you wouldn’t have teams with a squad of 30 players each worth more than the entire team of those coming up!

Make it better as a spectator sport.

Edited by Indy

Just now, Indy said:

Wouldn’t it be refreshing if someone actually came out and said that paying any player more than 25k a week is ludicrous and to make the premiership more competitive there should be a salary cap, limited squad number, those over 23 and not in the squad would free to leave to find a club for a fee agreed by a third party, thus level the playing field for all teams! That way you wouldn’t have teams with a squad of 30 players each worth more than the entire team of those coming up!

Make it better as a spectator sport.

Players would just ferk off elsewhere, they always chase the money.

Just a payday for agents, but yes it would be refreshing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Players would just ferk off elsewhere, they always chase the money.

Just a payday for agents, but yes it would be refreshing 

Great let them, at least we’d get football back.