Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Peter Thorne or Alan Lee?

Alan Lee

He''s one of the only forwards i hyave seen this year who has has the totla beating of gary doherty. Thorne couldnt beat a snail.

At least Thorne can keep himself fit. Lee is obviously one of them players who are really fat, making it so hard for defenders to mark them. Would anyone really pay to watch a sumo puting his weight around, exaxctly. I also feel the same way about lutons steve howard.

[quote user="KanYe West"]At least Thorne can keep himself fit. Lee is obviously one of them players who are really fat, making it so hard for defenders to mark them. Would anyone really pay to watch a sumo puting his weight around, exaxctly. I also feel the same way about lutons steve howard.[/quote]

but surely with alan lee up front we would have had a better chance of winning yesterday considering worthys hoofball tactics

Not the first time Worthington has gone to another Club and come away with the wrong player. Send him to buy some bread and he''d come back with some magic beans.

My Cardiff mate thinks Thorne is better and im sure he has seen them more than we have!!

Why is it with every other forward we seem to say "your only as good as the service you get" but with Thorne it doesnt seem to count!

The guy needs to be given a chance not 1 or 2 games a run of 7-10 then we should judge!

Im sure if he could score goals at Stoke and Cardiff he is more than capable of doing t with us!

Yes Lee looked bloody good yesterday but go back to line 2!!

Thorne not that bad he was a good backup for ashton - the real problem is that we don''t have a supply line - we play long ball with no wingers so no crosses into the box, and we don''t have the players to play one and two touch, basically we''re clueless all over the pitch

I am often baffled why we get these kind of postings - it''s like saying Thierry Henry or Leon McKenzie - at the end of the day we have got what we have got and other teams have got what they want - why keep comparing our players to theirs - it aint gonna change nothing.

We may have been as impressed with Thorne heading the Ipswich attack - he has not had that sort of servcie here - Thorne record is far superior to Lees.  Sadly although Tahn moved the ball well I thought they lacked a cutting edge to finish us off - Reading had it. 

Tahns style or ours is the more relevant question?   Give me passing with our strikers and then we have a winning combination.

Considering Thorne has not played a series of games up front it''s unfair to judge.  You can''t count the times he came on at right midfield either!  I''m sure he is a decent player but I think you have to remember he was only brought here as a back-up.  Alan Lee was taken to Ipswich to lead the the attack so it''s hardly fair to compare.

As someone else stated, Cardiff fans would have Thorne back in a second.

I want Worthy out but some of this "grass is greener" stuff is just getting silly.  Every manager is better than Worthy, every transfer better than ours, their club gives out free season tickets etc etc.