NFN FC

To all you pant wetters

20 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Christ, there’ll be fans canvassing outside for signatures on petitions and all sorts…

Will there be a gathering at St Andrews Hall too?

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Late October. Mark my words. 

I'll get the pitchforks winter service done early, in preparation. 

2 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Late October. Mark my words. 

I have already spoken to someone to organise it 

Just now, Greavsy said:

I'll get the pitchforks winter service done early, in preparation. 

Weather will have turned, it’s the flaming torches you’ll need to ensure are ok. 

One point I would make is that ManC were completely motivated to destroy us after recent poor performances. They really wanted it. Whereas I never got the feeling Liverpool got out of 2nd gear. So while I'm not claiming progress, I don't think we were actually performing any worse.

We can only hope that any players in any doubt as to just what level of performance you have to achieve to play in the PL have now had their eyes opened. Top of your game or you'll likely get steamrollered.

I think players like Todd are well aware of this. He was like a Duracell bunny in the first half.

3 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

But could they organise the proverbial p**s up?

He has Plenty of experience over the years In getting people p@ssed up

Just now, Uncle Fred said:

He has Plenty of experience over the years In getting people p@ssed up

He will be in his element at the Andrews in late October then, no doubt! 

3 hours ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

And two clean sheets compared to our embarrassing defensive efforts

Yeah, thats really comparable. Remind me when did Brentford play Liverpool and Man City?

7 hours ago, hogesar said:

Yeah, thats really comparable. Remind me when did Brentford play Liverpool and Man City?

Honestly Hoggy, I wouldn’t waste your time!

I’m actually quite up for us not to sign a CDM now 😂

37 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Honestly Hoggy, I wouldn’t waste your time!

I’m actually quite up for us not to sign a CDM now 😂

Id love for us to stay up without signing a CDM, end the season posting a financial profit just so we can post a copy of our accounts to that TalkSport pr1ck

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Id love for us to stay up without signing a CDM, end the season posting a financial profit just so we can post a copy of our accounts to that TalkSport pr1ck

I’d love to be a fly on the wall the next time TalkBOLLOX come to Carrow Rd to do a live match commentary. Don’t think Webber’s the kind of guy to let that one pass…

12 hours ago, hogesar said:

Why are you lying?

Some of the biggest transfers in history have happened at the end of a window. Heck some have even waited till the January window! That's the richest clubs in the world. Man City might not get Kane till the end of the window.

Yet you think you know better than Webber, have decided he's panicking and made a mistake on Skipp. Because that's what you do. You love an opportunity to assume someone at the club has got it wrong and you can see it better. 

You do this every time.

It should have been the first and main priority. It hasn’t been. That is highly questionable snd frankly bizarre. It will get resolved now I have no doubt as they’ve seen what’s going to happen if they don’t sort it. In the meantime we’d be better off playing Trybull there than Rupp. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Free bar and strippers too. 

When's them St Andrew's tickets on sale?.....Count me in.....Front row seat for me!....(as long as they're not male strippers)?......

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

When's them St Andrew's tickets on sale?.....Count me in.....Front row seat for me!....(as long as they're not male strippers)?......

Tilly’s booking the strippers and Delia will be running the bar. Smart but casual dress code, happy clappers at the back, pant wetters at the front. 

Hope there's no Taddy ale.....vile stuff.....If it doesn't quench your thirst it'll clean yer teeth!.....

I'm gonna take my latest Samsung camera phone to St Andrews an' record the event and I hope everyone else attending takes their phones so we can all record the event and them strippers for posterior...ity.....We can sing to the strippers...."Get your tweets out....Get your tweets out....Get your tweets out for the lads!".....It's gonna be a roight larf.....

8 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Hope there's no Taddy ale.....vile stuff.....If it doesn't quench your thirst it'll clean yer teeth!.....

I'm gonna take my latest Samsung camera phone to St Andrews an' record the event and I hope everyone else attending takes their phones so we can all record the event and them strippers for posterior...ity.....We can sing to the strippers...."Get your tweets out....Get your tweets out....Get your tweets out for the lads!".....It's gonna be a roight larf.....

Dave Freezer will be compering, unfortunately Connor’s parents won’t let him out that late on a school night. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Dave Freezer will be comparing, unfortunately Connor’s parents won’t let him out that late on a school night. 

Puberty and exploding acne brings teenage angst.....

5 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Puberty and exploding acne brings teenage angst.....

Multiple account holders on here will be limited to ten tickets. 

I would like to see Lees-Melou get on the ball a bit more;   he played one of the few decent attacking passes in the game - 2nd half inside both full backs for aarons to cross and gundogan to deflect the right side of the post (our luck would see an OG) - and hopefully its time and other teams that will see him link up with Teemu - who seems to have been prematurely written off. 

I wonder whether we should play with Rashica as the furthest forward player against the top 6 clubs;   his pace on the break seems to be our current biggest threat as his defensive work hasnt been great so far but if we can get him to harry as teem does. Add in 5 midfielders around him perhaps the false 9 could help.    

I think we have done ok , its not all doom and gloom look at the positives, the team kit looked lovely I do like yellow very bright, Todd Cantwells hair again was the mutts nutts, ok we did not force Ederson in to a single save but gee he is getting on a bit it was nice to give him a rest.cannot wait for Leicester now I always think of Walkers crisps for some reason and I do like the singing Vardy party very catchy, nice bunch of people, so come on you yellows lets keep smiling.

On 22/08/2021 at 14:13, FatCanary said:

Its not even our worst result against Man City. The tripe I've seen on Twitter throwing everyone under the bus is ridiculous. Sure, we were very far from good, but we know about our preseason and we know that even established PL sides regularly get thumped by Man City.

Also this witch hunt on Pukki breaks my heart

He's sodding Pukki.

Youd never have treated Grant Holt like this.

Please point out the people disrespecting Pukki for me and I will deal with them accordingly

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shruk4 said:

Please point out the people disrespecting Pukki for me and I will deal with them accordingly

Just search the ncfc hashtag on Twitter...

1 hour ago, Nawich Fann said:

I think we have done ok , its not all doom and gloom look at the positives, the team kit looked lovely I do like yellow very bright, Todd Cantwells hair again was the mutts nutts, ok we did not force Ederson in to a single save but gee he is getting on a bit it was nice to give him a rest.cannot wait for Leicester now I always think of Walkers crisps for some reason and I do like the singing Vardy party very catchy, nice bunch of people, so come on you yellows lets keep smiling.

‘Nawich fann’(y?)

Of course you are ha ha. Got to be honest, since Ipsh1te found their true level a few years ago, I honestly couldn’t even tell you what your managers name is now. I don’t know who it is. That’s how insignificant you have become 🥉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shruk4 said:

Plenty of them have written him off, Shruk. Fancy him to get on the scoresheet against Leicester though. Incidentally, Leicester have an CB injury crisis right now - in fact, since June 2021 they’ve got through more defenders than Spinal Tap have drummers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Plenty of them have written him off, Shruk. Fancy him to get on the scoresheet against Leicester though. Incidentally, Leicester have an CB injury crisis right now - in fact, since June 2021 they’ve got through more defenders than Spinal Tap have drummers

I'll keep you to that ... Atm we don't look like scoring do we?

Singling out Pukki is not fair imo and he will come good , but hopefully sooner rather than later.
Injury crisis hey...I'm sure they're up to the wear and tear of the Premier League ... I mean they have a squad that can cope with it...

Do we have the bottle, grit and determination, quality to get a result? A far more difficult questions to answer...

Hope so!

12 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Guy scores a goal every other game for Norwich. Everyone should just relax, goals will come. Norwich will play good at some point.