Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

On the plus side.....

Would rather be 20th in the Premier League having faced Liverpool and Man City than 20th in League 1 having faced the might of Morcambe, Burton, Cheltnham and MK Dons.

21 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

.... the weather didn't look too bad.

Take that back you pant wetting fanny 😡 The weather was inclement at best . 
I hate it when all people do is moan about the weather . I’ve been watching Norwich since 1943 and I’ve seen more weather than you’ve had hot dinners . 
JeEz. My eyes are LITERALLY popping out in rage . LITERALLY !!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Take that back you pant wetting fanny 😡 The weather was inclement at best . 
I hate it when all people do is moan about the weather . 

Erm. Aren't you the one moaning about the weather? 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Sooty57 said:

Erm. Aren't you the one moaning about the weather? 😉

I see. So now you are moaning about me moaning about the weather . You probably want Tony Pullis to be the new manager . 😡😡😡

• Haha 1

I think to keep it below 7 was some achievement.

Not often you lose by more goals than the opposition actually had shots on target.

• Haha 1

To be fair, this may not be a bad thing getting battered before the window shuts, should stop any complacency from Webber that we don't need an improvement in CD and DM. 

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I see. So now you are moaning about me moaning about the weather . You probably want Tony Pullis to be the new manager . 😡😡😡

Don't be ridiculous. Why would I want him when Big Sam is still available?

• Haha 1

There's 4 other teams who've now played two games within a point despite having played much easier fixtures 🙂 if we can get 3 points off either Leicester or arsenal then it will be a fantastic start to the season 👏 

44 minutes ago, Yella Army said:

There's 4 other teams who've now played two games within a point despite having played much easier fixtures 🙂 if we can get 3 points off either Leicester or arsenal then it will be a fantastic start to the season 👏 

Before a ball was even kicked most people were saying that a point from the first four games would constitute a decent start. I am not one of these doomsayers. We are one of several teams without a point. We have played the last two seasons champions. Once three more quality signings are in we will be fine. I still think it will be four though with another forward coming in. Teemu doesnt look for to me and the fact we were linked with Diagne suggests we are looking for an alternative type of striker. I am positive that we will survive. 

The only concern is we have no fight no nasty player who will put a foot in. We were like this when we last came up, were too nice. We havent looked competitive at all. I dont expect us to win these types of games but I'd like to think we should have spells in the game where we look good and create a few opportunity's but we don't...

14 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Would rather be 20th in the Premier League having faced Liverpool and Man City than 20th in League 1 having faced the might of Morcambe, Burton, Cheltnham and MK Dons.

It's also worth pointing out that there are other teams who have zero points from the opening two games.

Newcastle, in particular, have got nothing from their games against Brighton and Villa.

46 minutes ago, canarycop said:

Before a ball was even kicked most people were saying that a point from the first four games would constitute a decent start. I am not one of these doomsayers. We are one of several teams without a point. We have played the last two seasons champions. Once three more quality signings are in we will be fine. I still think it will be four though with another forward coming in. Teemu doesnt look for to me and the fact we were linked with Diagne suggests we are looking for an alternative type of striker. I am positive that we will survive. 

Perspective -

Rival message boards - ‘wouldn’t read too much into Norwich’s first two results, way too early to judge, they’ve just played arguably the two best sides in the land so let’s not get carried away just yet with the fixtures we’ve had eh?’

Norwich message board - ‘we’re relegated’

Got to love it 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1