Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Norwich Airport

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

We do need to remember it is an actual working airport and not exclusively used for NCFC transfer business...

True, but a quick look at Wiki seems to indicate that Nice is not flown to from there. Then calling up the Nice Airport Wiki and running CTRL+F on Norwich reveals nothing there as well.

image.thumb.png.06b17c6eb9af547a0447b125f94a61d2.png

Its Sir Jim Ratcliffe, founder of Ineos, Englands richest man, owner of OGC  Nice , who has been considering making an offer for a small but well run premier league club.

We will  not be buying CDMs like Skipp and Kante, we will be buying Skipp and Kante.

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

True, but a quick look at Wiki seems to indicate that Nice is not flown to from there. Then calling up the Nice Airport Wiki and running CTRL+F on Norwich reveals nothing there as well.

image.thumb.png.06b17c6eb9af547a0447b125f94a61d2.png

Good grief. I can't believe I'm having this conversation. 

That list is the list of regular chartered flights. So KLMs flights to Amsterdam. Loganairs flights to Aberdeen etc.

It doesn't cover the private charters, who fly from all sorts of locations. Doesn't mean it's an NCFC flight.

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Its Sir Jim Ratcliffe, founder of Ineos, Englands richest man, owner of OGC  Nice , who has been considering making an offer for a small but well run premier league club.

He’s a horrible man. I would be massively conflicted if he took over the club, something like what Jim Smith feels now I suppose 😉.

• Like 2

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Good grief. I can't believe I'm having this conversation. 

That list is the list of regular chartered flights. So KLMs flights to Amsterdam. Loganairs flights to Aberdeen etc.

It doesn't cover the private charters, who fly from all sorts of locations. Doesn't mean it's an NCFC flight.

Never said it was an NCFC flight. Simply said that it's not a regular flight, that's all.

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

He’s a horrible man. I would be massively conflicted if he took over the club, something like what Jim Smith feels now I suppose 😉.

He's more likely to buy John Innes institute, maybe he already has.....John Ineos institute?

22 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Never said it was an NCFC flight. Simply said that it's not a regular flight, that's all.

Apologies I thought I was on the Pink Un NCFC forum, not Norfolk Aviation Geeks Anonymous.

11 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Apologies I thought I was on the Pink Un NCFC forum, not Norfolk Aviation Geeks Anonymous.

Apparently a quick check of the Wiki pages of both airports just to see what the regular flights were is "geeky". In a thread called Norwich Airport. With an opening post stating that a plane is coming to Norwich Airport, known to be a small regional airport by UK standards, from the south of France.

If there's going to be a thread for checking out who's flying where, this one's likely to be it. 😉

I feel we are not casting the net wide enough, what is the club feels that Norwich airport would be too obvious or there werent any landing spots available?

Maybe we should keep an eye on all flights to every airport within 200 miles.

Edited by 1902

2 hours ago, 1902 said:

I feel we are not casting the net wide enough, what is the club feels that Norwich airport would be too obvious or there werent any landing spots available?

Maybe we should keep an eye on all flights to every airport within 200 miles.

I will get on my push bike and go and keep an eye on Seething airfield.............