Sign in to follow this  
ronbol ronbol

What can fans do to remove worthy?

This is mainly aimed at the worthy outers of which i am one 100%.with Delia owning a majority share of this football club and worthy not throwing the towel in, where do fans go from here.There are of course many worthy outers, all with opinions of why we want him out. Just seems seems very disorganised at present.can we have some ideas, as the only way to remove the menace is to get organised. simply posting on a forum is no longer enough.sure we have seen a small demo but more must be done?come on people let''s be havin some ideas?

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]This is mainly aimed at the worthy outers of which i am one 100%.
with Delia owning a majority share of this football club and worthy not throwing the towel in, where do fans go from here.

There are of course many worthy outers, all with opinions of why we want him out. Just seems seems very disorganised at present.

can we have some ideas, as the only way to remove the menace is to get organised. simply posting on a forum is no longer enough.

sure we have seen a small demo but more must be done?

come on people let''s be havin some ideas?
[/quote]

Everythiong starts somewhere, the first demo is a start, I expect to see more people demonstrate next time out. Worthy has acheived a lot for this club so many people are willing to give him a chance, as each defeat and abysmal performance goes by they are getting fewer and fewer.

I would suggest that a concerted demonstration of feelings be shown at the Clubs Open Day at the end of the season, when everyone will be in attendance and not distracted by the need to leave to go ome and by the end of the season I expect feelings will be running higher.

I''ll be chanting for Worthy out at Hull. I''m sure others will to. but not until the end of the game.

However, win or lose, I''ll still want Worthy Out!

Do not fear, the dissatisfaction and frustration can only grow if events on the pitch do not improve. I think you will then find people starting to join demonstrations in far greater numbers - something the powers that be cannot ignore. I believe you will find there are a fair number of fans who are undecided whether they want Worthy dismissed or not. If we have a continuing bad run from now until the end of the season a lot of them could start to feel a need to have Worthy removed. The board may even make up their own minds to sack Worthy by the end of this season, if there is no upturn in results.

How about a full scale demonstration at Colney. Everyone could stop the bus leaving as they try too get off to Hull.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]This is mainly aimed at the worthy outers of which i am one 100%.
with Delia owning a majority share of this football club and worthy not throwing the towel in, where do fans go from here.

There are of course many worthy outers, all with opinions of why we want him out. Just seems seems very disorganised at present.

can we have some ideas, as the only way to remove the menace is to get organised. simply posting on a forum is no longer enough.

[/quote]

Everythiong starts somewhere, the first demo is a start, I expect to see more people demonstrate next time out. Worthy has acheived a lot for this club so many people are willing to give him a chance, as each defeat and abysmal performance goes by they are getting fewer and fewer.

[/quote]

Paul that was the second demo this season, see thats two you couldn''t be bothered to go to.

I''m not a boo boy or one to stand chanting ''Worthy Out!'' in crowds, I''m afraid.

So, I put pen to paper this afternoon, wrote down my thoughts on the present situation, made a very constructive proposal re the way forward, and posted the letter to the Chairman. Royal Mail permitting, it will arrive at Carrer Rud tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if I get a response. 

Why don''t a few more do that?  It took me 20 minutes and I feel so muchy better for doing it - and I''ve never done anything like to before.  I''ve been driven to it by circumsatnces and a terrible feeling of being let down by the manager!

BUT - my advice is: keep it decent and just make your point, honestly and sincerely.  Keep your perfectly justified rants rants to the Forum!  [:#] 

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Paul that was the second demo this season, see thats two you couldn''t be bothered to go to.

[/quote]

when was the first?????  anyway what do you care squit, worse attack than crewe worse defense than millwall........

[quote user="Oso Butch"]

I''m not a boo boy or one to stand chanting ''Worthy Out!'' in crowds, I''m afraid.

So, I put pen to paper this afternoon, wrote down my thoughts on the present situation, made a very constructive proposal re the way forward, and posted the letter to the Chairman. Royal Mail permitting, it will arrive at Carrer Rud tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if I get a response. 

Why don''t a few more do that?  It took me 20 minutes and I feel so much better for doing it - and I''ve never done anything like it before.  I''ve been driven to it by circumstances and a terrible feeling of being let down by the manager!

BUT - my advice is: keep it decent and just make your point, honestly and sincerely.  Keep your perfectly justified rants to the Forum!  [:#] 

[/quote]

...oh! and remember to use the spell-checker, which I clearly forgot to do here (now amended)... !

[quote user="Oso Butch"]

Why don''t a few more do that?  It took me 20 minutes and I feel so muchy better for doing it - and I''ve never done anything like to before.  I''ve been driven to it by circumsatnces and a terrible feeling of being let down by the manager!

BUT - my advice is: keep it decent and just make your point, honestly and sincerely.  Keep your perfectly justified rants rants to the Forum!  [:#] 

[/quote]thats probably the best course of action suggested so far.  i''ve not written yet, but i''m going to now.

I will be joining in with the one after we play Derby.I haven''t been able to join in with the others, because of having to get home.But against Derby it''s just my sister and I, and we''re getting the bus home. And the latest one of them is 11PM. So got plenty of time to protest in a couple of weeks. Can also stay for a little while, after Brighton.Unforunately I''m not going to Hull, if I could then I would, I just have no money. I''m thinking about an organised protest on a Sunday outside CR, that would be a good idea. As long as it was advertised enough.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

when was the first?????  anyway what do you care squit, worse attack than crewe worse defense than millwall........

[/quote]

There was one after the Sheff Weds game, face up to it Paul your all talk and no walk.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There was one after the Sheff Weds game, face up to it Paul your all talk and no walk.

[/quote]

sorry mate was in san francisco so couldnt attend.  season over in february........

I''ve just written my letter, Think this is a good way to start. Protests i am sure will follow if bad results keep coming.maybe after the next home match we should all hold up worthy out banners printed on A4 paper, this would give a true reflection of people wanting him out.

Red cards are definitely the best idea. Spreading the word about a mass protest could be difficult, putting red cards on seats, or getting people to bring them should be do-able.

I think more would have attended the protest on Sunday, but I walked past the mainstand from the Barclay and there was the odd shout , but did not see a crowd forming. If I had I would have stayed and voiced my opinion.

I am sure many others would have aswell, being the sheep that we are!