Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Man City v Norwich predictions

Can’t see anything other than a comfortable defeat here. Our saving grace is that they are lacking a striker so hopefully will still lack a bit of penetration but I just don’t think we can defend well enough to keep them out snd their defeat to spurs has probably not done us too many favours.

Defeat not a disaster as long as we show up and come out with our confidence intact. Very much a case of anything from this game is a complete and utter bonus. 

4 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Yep! 😀. A mate of mine who’s a Man City season ticket holder thinks they will end their losing streak against us, but fancies it to be a 2-2 draw! 

Now That would be a blooming result!!

9 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

An interesting time to play them. They’ve not scored in their last 3 games, losing all of them, which is most unusual for them obviously. So it’s not like they’re in scintillating form or anything - far from it. They do look a different beast when De Bruyne is on the pitch though so am hoping he doesn’t start.

Don’t want to jinx it but I see no reason why we can’t get something here despite it being a game written off by most, might be a good time to play them.

De bruyne got minutes under the belt coming off the bench against Tottenham. I would be very surprised if guardiola doesn't start him against us.  

5-0 win for the new plastic mancs