Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Site problems again

This has happened too many times now, in this day and age surely it could be sorted. I regularly nip into TWTD for a laugh and it is ALWAYS working.

Pete, why won’t you or one of your IT team tell us what the problem is?

One of the posters on here may be able to help.

@Pete RavenRaven since everyone is so quick to jump up and down when it stops and no one has said thanks for fixing it, let me be the first to say, thanks for getting it fixed quickly today. As we had the prolonged outage when you were selfishly on your hols, is there any way users can raise an issue with the service providers when you're not online or available? It did keep going down on a Friday night and when we have a match that would be most frustrating...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

@Pete RavenRaven since everyone is so quick to jump up and down when it stops and no one has said thanks for fixing it, let me be the first to say, thanks for getting it fixed quickly today. As we had the prolonged outage when you were selfishly on your hols, is there any way users can raise an issue with the service providers when you're not online or available? It did keep going down on a Friday night and when we have a match that would be most frustrating...

Best to email me if (when) it happens again then I'll contact IT. Not sure they would appreciate me handing out their out-of-hours number to the public although desperate measures...

I am still harrassing them to sort a permanent fix.

8 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Of course, the board works perfectly fine when the spambots come calling 😂

I just thought that Cambridgeshire had been particularly productive this morning 

21 hours ago, Van wink said:

I knew as soon as Horsey said yesterday that it was in decline that we were doomed.

Try rising above the level of an inadequate child for once in your life, you very sad, pathetic old man.

28 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

I just thought that Cambridgeshire had been particularly productive this morning 

Reposting his threads in multiple languages will definitely help his post count!

16 hours ago, horsefly said:

Try rising above the level of an inadequate child for once in your life, you very sad, pathetic old man.

I could never imagine those words coming out of Billy’s mouth 🙈

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Van wink said:

I could never imagine those words coming out of Billy’s mouth 🙈

You just can't help yourself can you! How very sad you pathetic old man. You really should leave the playground for the children to play in, grown men don't belong there.

22 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You just can't help yourself can you! How very sad you pathetic old man. You really should leave the playground for the children to play in, grown men don't belong there.

Are you even a Norwich fan or do you just come on here to annoy people 

11 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Are you even a Norwich fan or do you just come on here to annoy people 

Hahahahahaah! Marvellous irony coming from you.

Where are the darn site problems when you need them. It stops 400 threads / moans. Pete please can you switch on the broken bit again please! 

We need some calm.... 

15 hours ago, horsefly said:

The mask is slipping. Good effort for keeping up the pretence for as long as you have though.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

The mask is slipping. Good effort for keeping up the pretence for as long as you have though.

Careful or you will be called a LIAR 😂

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Careful or you will be called a LIAR 😂

Careful there Hand-crank 

Greasy. 

😂