Sign in to follow this  
Terminally Yellow

Man City's new third kit. I kid you not.

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

That might be the worst football shirt ever. Looks like some BHS pyjamas.

Not far off - they’ll look more like guys out for a friendly in the park than highly paid professional sportsmen!

There’s a whole range of these for various teams all following the same template. Horrendous and I’m guessing, £70 a pop?!

The only thing that's hideous is the sponsorship logo's. In terms of fit and material it looks quite good. I grew up watching football in the early 2000's when players like Paul Mcveigh would wear what is considered an XXL now. It looked awful and so uncomfortable. As I had the kits I remember the collars and material being awful as well. These kits look comfortable, sleek and stylish. Don't know what you're on about 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

I'm quite pleased to see Puma, Man City and Etihad are now sponsoring the Scottish national team.

Awful Jersey.

Edited by KiwiScot

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh god..

This makes me feel quite glad that we don't have a 'big' shirt manufacturer as it does mean we get individually designed kits instead of this template bs

Which teams are those again? Borussia would be far more fun if they used the town name (Mönchengladbach isn't THAT long, boys!)...

6 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Which teams are those again? Borussia would be far more fun if they used the town name (Mönchengladbach isn't THAT long, boys!)...

The full Copycat list:  Sahtar Doneck, PSV,  Fenerbahce,  Olympique Marseille, Milan, Manchester City,  Valencia,  Borussia Mönchengladbach,  Stade Rennes, FK Krasnodar. 

3 hours ago, Budapest Canary said:

The full Copycat list:  Sahtar Doneck, PSV,  Fenerbahce,  Olympique Marseille, Milan, Manchester City,  Valencia,  Borussia Mönchengladbach,  Stade Rennes, FK Krasnodar. 

So Stade Rennes and OM don't even get to be the only people in their country with this kit. That's grim.