Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 2

1451940888_DSteamwithsomeofourPUPs2017.jpg.0a6af61c881407b20b921fd9fbb1eda7.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

We were really unlucky last weekend so started the season with 5/6. But it was a great performance and we have 31 PUPs on 1/1 after week one. It’s also been great to see so many PUPs returning after a break. We have real quality this season with strength in depth too. I’m sure we are in for a great season. Thanks everyone who has sent a tenner. I have been sent 31 so far so we are well on the way to the 40 we need for the season.

This week we welcome @Duncan Edwards into the hot seat to finalise the six results. Duncan made a great start last week with Fulham winning away at +.9. Duncan kindly stepped in for Swindon who is unable to post at the moment. I know Duncan would love to get his name on Ray’s honours board so let’s help him to with our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have @Mr Angry making the final selections for our tough away game at Manchester City on Saturday. It’s great having Mr Angry back this season and like with Hansterbubble last week I wanted to get him involved as soon as possible. It’s up to us to find him some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

I’ve provisionally set the rota for September

Final 6 Picks

Sept 4th – @Cosmic Twin

Sept 11th@Feedthewolf

Sept 18th – @Graham Humphrey

Sept 25th@Hissing Sid

Norwich Match Picks

Sept 4th – Internationals

Sept 11th – SuperHooper ( @Feedthewolf )

Sept 18th@The Great Drinkell

Sept 25th@newyorkcanary

As always if these dates are not suitable I can always change them.

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Duncan Edwards and Mr Angry. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Duncan and Simon, the thread is yours.......🙃.........

2002748014_Signaturetotals-16Aug21.jpg.8552f1af958c3df8ee0aef7e02e1630e.jpg

2107844423_Rayssignature-09may21.jpg.c25bf897012659104a0c3df1176486be.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Edited by nutty nigel

Hi Nutty! Katie and I would be delighted to team up on Sep 11th and try to win some serious dollar for the CSF.

Back later with our picks for this week 🙂

• Thanks 1

Sweden for me this week

Malmo FF (2nd, 5-1-1 18-10 home) v Dergerfors (10th, 1-2-5 5-16 away) - Home Win 

For the match bet, a goal anytime for Josh Sargent

Best of luck Duncan, Mr Angry, and all you PUPs.

PS, Nutty, Sept 25th is good for me 👍

• Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and as always good luck to the pickers Dunc, Mr Angry and not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

The Championship for me and a HOME WIN for STOKE v Forest.

For the Norwich game sorry to say Man City to win both halves.

Good Evening Pups!

To let you know - out of two chaps wearing hats in the photo in Nutty's opening post, I'm the handsome one...

For Duncan - lets try KELTY HEARTS v Edinburgh City HOME WIN in Scottish League 2 @4/11 BET365 or 7/20 BillyHill

For Mr Angry - hard to try and find some value here, all Norwich related bets are very long odds probably for good reason.

I like the look of OWN GOAL @5/1 with BET365 or 6/1 BillyHill

Good Luck everyone!

Leedscanary

• Haha 1

Good evening pups and good luck to Duncan & Mr Angry.

I'm trying to reduce the amount of time I spend on Pups so will try to only select from Internationals and games from the leagues of Croatia,England,Finland,Malta,Scotland and of course Korea!

So for Duncan I've got Alloa Athletic v Queen's Park - Away win

And grrrrrr fir Mr Angry lots of high value in Norwich wins and draws so probably tick those 2 boxes and try to catch the rest with smaller wee bets. Like a penalty to be awared(Grealish does go down a lot). I'm strangely attracted though to Man City to win from behind.

Edited by KiwiScot

Good luck to Duncan and Mr Angry and all PUPs.

Malmo Home Win to Degerfors in the Swedish top league (at about 1/4).

Grant Hanley to score anytime (40/1) might be a great value bet 😄

Duncan , I’m going to go for a risky Preston v PETERBOROUGH Away win 13/5 .

Mr Angry , difficult game for you ! How about Man.City to miss a penalty 9/1.

Very best of luck to you both ! 

Thanks for the opportunity, I’m just disappointed for Swindon. 

I’m going to need all your very best picks as I’m desperate to finally make it onto the honours board. But you’re all top tipsters so I’m sure you’ll provide me with ample ammunition and this will be the week! 

I’ll post my selections late on Friday so there’s plenty of time for as many people as possible to provide their picks and hopefully we’ll add some funds to the pot.

Good luck all, especially Mr Angry!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Greetings PUPs.

Bayern Munich to beat Koln please. For City's game more than 4.5 goals.

Good luck Duncan and Mr Angry.

OTBC

Thanks Nutty, I think it’s been 3 years since I’ve been a PUP so it’s great that you have managed to slot me in to the picks so early 👍

I don’t think I’ve done the match pick before so I’m not sure if I have to choose exclusively from the PUPs’ suggestions or if I can go with some of my own too? 

Good luck to you both this weekend.

My pick is AFC Fylde to beat Boston United in the Conference North.

For the Norwich game, I'm going Double Chance Norwich or Draw which is currently priced at a very healthy 7/1 on Bet365.

2 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Thanks Nutty, I think it’s been 3 years since I’ve been a PUP so it’s great that you have managed to slot me in to the picks so early 👍

I don’t think I’ve done the match pick before so I’m not sure if I have to choose exclusively from the PUPs’ suggestions or if I can go with some of my own too? 

A mix from the PUPs picks and your own would be great Mr Angry 👍

Good luck to all again. I’m lucky enough to have tickets for Leicester game, might have to meet up with you guys pre game, put a face to the name so to speak.…..👍

Anyhow, I’m sticking with my limited knowledge and heading to Prague again with Sparta Prague v Hradec Karlove - Home win.

For the Norwich pick, difficult again but after seeing how promising Sargent looked I’d go Sargent to score anytime.

OTBC💚💛

Hi Nutty, could you put me back a few weeks into October (I'm not currently sure about holidays and whether I'll be on-line much)? 👍

Well, after an appalling start with those ar*eholes from Aberdeen getting gubbed by Raith Rovers, this week I'm going to Lithuania with SUDUVA VS. NEVĖŽIS (home win).

For the City bet Teemu to score anytime is currently at 4/1.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Apples said:

Hi Nutty, could you put me back a few weeks into October (I'm not currently sure about holidays and whether I'll be on-line much)? 👍

No problem Mr Apples.

Could you step in for Sept 18th please @Graham Humphrey?

Good luck to Duncan and Mr Angry;   fingers crossed for a winning week.

My pick for the PuP6 is a home win for Forest Green who have started the season impressively & seem over priced at about 4-5.

For city I suggest BTTS and over 3.5 goals (all down to the btts methinks...)

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Good luck to all again. I’m lucky enough to have tickets for Leicester game, might have to meet up with you guys pre game, put a face to the name so to speak.…..👍

That would be good. I don't go anywhere pre game Indy. What stand are you in?

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

That would be good. I don't go anywhere pre game Indy. What stand are you in?

Got a couple tickets in the Top River End, Nutty, I’m not sure what time I’m in the city as I have to meet a couple friends on Saturday. But just wandered if any pups met up pre game, if I had the time I’d stop by.

37 minutes ago, Indy said:

Got a couple tickets in the Top River End, Nutty, I’m not sure what time I’m in the city as I have to meet a couple friends on Saturday. But just wandered if any pups met up pre game, if I had the time I’d stop by.

I'm in the south stand so that's no good. Some PUPs are out pre-game not sure where though @TIL 1010

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I'm in the south stand so that's no good. Some PUPs are out pre-game not sure where though @TIL 1010

Either The Edith Cavell or Red Lion Bishopgate.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Leedscanary said:

To let you know - out of two chaps wearing hats in the photo in Nutty's opening post, I'm the handsome one...

Have a word with yourself you gravy swilling Northerner.

• Haha 1

Good evening PUPs,

It looks like another tough week, but I quite fancy Bournemouth to beat Blackpool for the six. 

Last week Hector B suggested Tzolis to score last, which I thought was a really good shout. He didn’t come on but he might well get a run out on Saturday, so I’d like to recycle that idea again this week. Hope you don’t mind Hector! 🥴👍

Good luck Duncan and Mr Angry, hope you find some good ones. 💚💛💚💛🤞🤞🤞

Feyenoord to beat FC Eagles on Sunday please. 

For the Norwich game, Over 2 goals, over 3 cards and over 10 corners at 7/1 with William Hill. 

Very best of luck. 

Good evening fellow pups,

In to the Championship for me this week and dispite a confident building victory mid week i can only see Mr Rooney's Derby finding the going tough. So my pick this week is

Derby v Middlesboro' Away win

As for the match bet as has been said previously a difficult one but any Norwich success is a good price. - wiith Grealish and Sterling  a penalty looks a good possibility and with Tim between the post id jump on the Man City to miss a penalty band wagon.

Good luck Duncan & Mr Angry.

Athletico vs Elche

Sargent to score last 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 

💚💛💚💛

Hi All.

Happy to pick the NCFC match on the 25th! Going for more payout while taking some risk, I'm picking a Morecambe AWAY WIN at Gillingham. 

For our match, I'll go with BTTS. 

Best of luck,

Justin

Morning PUPs hope you are all well. Sorry I missed the first week. 

My offering for this weekend is Fulham v Hull - Home win

For the Norwich game I will go with Josh Sargent to score any time. 

Good luck all. 

• Like 1