4 minutes ago, duke63 said:

Agent Lambert

Let us call him by his true name again.

Hail the Messiah!

Cook has installed some kind of next level brilliance into them.   We should be paying him more than 20 quid a month, surely?

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

Am actually quite surprised. I was quite impressed by some of their signings. To see they've lost 4 and who they've been beaten by - clearly the rot hasn't stopped just yet. 

Just now, Google Bot said:

Cook has installed some kind of next level brilliance into them.   We should be paying him more than 20 quid a month, surely?

Oh that video is absolutely brilliant 😂👍

This is getting so bad I’m almost starting to feel a little sorry for them…but nah.

Edited by Monty13

12 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

#answersonapostcard 

What's the difference between a Willy Boyle and Portman Road?

One is where d**ks are spotted, the other is a footballer.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 3

Agent Cook had better not blow his cover too soon.
Ideal scenario is to drop out of the play-offs last game of the season due to a dubious penalty.

For everyone who questions where all our millions go, clearly we are paying players and managers to join Ipsh1t to ensure they continue to embarrass the club.

It's actually harder to miss that than to score 🤣

Edited by Rich T The Biscuit
Typo

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I must pop over to TWTD for some bedtime reading.

There are some cracking threads on there tonight...IpswichCrazy has started a row too

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Now now Tilly. You know other forums are off limits! 😊 😊 

I have to admit I thought that they had it all shaping up for them this season, whilst I’m sure there is the expected bedding in process with that many new signings, I’m just curious how long the new owners and the fans will actually keep their patience. That’s the trouble with the over excitement, their expectations are so high he’s probably lost a game or two of leniency.  

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Already been there (first time this season must admit) and one thread read something like "small teams tend to lead the table in the early stages" which gave me a laugh out loud moment. Another speaks of a "witches curse" on the club.

Think in reality they are at long last finding their level in the football pyramid. Though that may be L2 soon enough. 🤣

Somebody has pointed out that Sheffield Wednesday started the season on minus 6 points and are now above the Scum. Ok they have had 16 new signings and Wednesday a mere 13. 🤣

.....and still,after 2 full seasons in the 3rd Division without even a sniff of promotion they still think that they are the richest club in that league with the best squad etc etc 

Of course they should be "beating the likes of Cheltenham" as well🤣🤣

The gift that keeps on giving.

Nothing ever seems to work for them, owners, managers, players, it's a graveyard for the lot of them.

I've just seen the result. Cheltenham has no football pedigree at all. I didn't realise that they'd even reached football league level being more known for rugger and building societies. Apparently the water is good for you there as well. Perhaps there's something of the opposite in the supply to  South Suffolk that evokes failure in their footballers ... it just goes on and on.

A result like that could happen in a cup, but this time round the binners are self-convinced promotion candidates. Its points dropped.

"Agent Cook?" Another in the long line of managerial duds more like. Worse record than "PR Paul." A bag of wind lost without his right-hand man.

If they don't get promoted this time around, in order to resume their rightful mid-chumps level,  then surely those who have paid 30 million 'squidgers' for that asset free sh-it show will  need questioning.

Phoenix Rising, ITFC sinking. You can't win 'em all .... but sometimes you don't deserve to.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Its insane. He has come in and ripped out the soul of that club. Sold most of their academy players that came through over the years. You know its bad when we take their best youngster from their academy, regardless of division. That club is poison through and through and most of their players probably couldn’t wait to jump ship this Summer. 

10 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Oh and the winner was scored by Willy Boyle #answersonapostcard 

Great I was wondering what to have for desert tomorrow. That’s given me the answer. Thanks.🍽👍

9 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Somebody has pointed out that Sheffield Wednesday started the season on minus 6 points and are now above the Scum. Ok they have had 16 new signings and Wednesday a mere 13. 🤣

Sheff Wed's didn't start with a 6 point deduction though.... 

I'm baffled as to how Cook still has as much support as he does. 

When the first hired Lambert they basically gave him a free pass in the Championship, despite coming in with plenty of time to make a difference. Now quite a few have done the same with Cook- he joined last season in January (I think) with them within touching distance of the play-offs and yet their form actually got worse under him. Despite that plenty  seem to act like last season never happened and he's on a clean slate. Bizarre.