Sign in to follow this  
canary to the core

huge protest needed after brighton game!!

come on lets be avin ya!!!

apparently we have the best supporters in the world---just a shame we got the worst manager aswell!!!

we need to pull together whatever the result at hull and against brighton and show the board that worthy is not wanted!!!

[quote user="canary to the core"]

come on lets be avin ya!!!

apparently we have the best supporters in the world---just a shame we got the worst manager aswell!!!

we need to pull together whatever the result at hull and against brighton and show the board that worthy is not wanted!!!

[/quote]

If you can''t get this lot to protest at 1 pm on a Sunday afternoon do you think they''ll stay behind after a night game, 200 yards will be too far for one of them to to walk in the cold, they''ll have buses to catch, they''ll have early starts in the morning, its a school night, thier Mums wouldn''t want them out so late and most of them will be rushing home to post on here.

i certainly had a huge protest after the match from my guts, must have been the pre-match fry-up from morrisons doing its best.  turned out the load of ole squit was seen off promptly at woolies and i felt much better instantly.

Paul,

With all due respect mate, You stated on here last week that you was going to sing it during the game. Myself and others in the snake pit began singing it after the goal. I however did not here much assisitance coming from the barclay! I was also at the protest after the game and will be again win or lose. Dont state things on here and then not carry them out mate. Serious fan power and numbers is the only way we will remove this stubborn mug.

P.s Get them barclay boys joining in next time and then we will send out a real message.

The pressure is building!

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]

Paul,

With all due respect mate, You stated on here last week that you was going to sing it during the game. Myself and others in the snake pit began singing it after the goal. I however did not here much assisitance coming from the barclay! I was also at the protest after the game and will be again win or lose. Dont state things on here and then not carry them out mate. Serious fan power and numbers is the only way we will remove this stubborn mug.

P.s Get them barclay boys joining in next time and then we will send out a real message.

[/quote]i sit lower barclay near the snakepit and i couldn''t hear worthy out chants after they scored the winner - only when the game ended, when i joined in.  i didn''t hear boss all from the standing barclay boys - where''s their bottle? the norfolk crowd is timid and tolerant and even if many want him out, they are too anxious to actually vocalise it - shame really.

Why not link this up with Yellow Rider''s waving a white hanky suggestion (see separate post) - a simple, visible and very powerful protest all through the game, all round the ground, hopefully.  Probably ''catching'' too.  Try not to wave your hanky when all around you are doing the same....!

Protest afterwards too, if you must...

i may have a couple of beers before the next home match..  when I got to the ground i just didnt want to do it in front of the scum...  it seemed incredibly wrong on such an important game.... and i agree we have no bottle, its been growing and growing however.. carrow road will crack sometime......

I am lower barclay block A ie snakepit end and I can assure you there were calls for worthy out coming from me and my dauaghter bother after the second goal and the final whistle - and one of the few worthy fans left saying that it, and is now also calling for him to go...

I was standing in the Lower Barclay, Block C..... (check picture in EDP sports supplement of myself and Meeky, head in hands!!  Oh the shame of it  LOL), and heard Worthy Out started from the Snakepit after the second goal.  There was a response in Blocks A-C, though not massive or v loud.  After the game there was more, but most fans had disappeared by then. 

Meeky and myself were at the protest for an hour and a half after the game.  See yesterday''s posts.  We will be there at the Brighton home game and for as long as it takes.  We both have that infinite patience the board are talking about.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Ian Farrow"]

Paul,

[/quote]i sit lower barclay near the snakepit and i couldn''t hear worthy out chants after they scored the winner - only when the game ended, when i joined in.  i didn''t hear boss all from the standing barclay boys - where''s their bottle? the norfolk crowd is timid and tolerant and even if many want him out, they are too anxious to actually vocalise it - shame really.[/quote]sorry, already on my way home to write on this message board . LOL

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]i will be there...  lets see how many follow however.... suffice to say everybody must big up going to the protest to the people around them whom are worthy outers. many just dont do that sort of thing as a rule.......[/quote]

Are you sure, you do have a history of changing your mind (like you did with Andy Hughes), it''ll be 200 yards out of your way and you couldn''t manage it on Sunday.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]i will be there...  lets see how many follow however.... suffice to say everybody must big up going to the protest to the people around them whom are worthy outers. many just dont do that sort of thing as a rule.......[/quote]

Are you sure, you do have a history of changing your mind (like you did with Andy Hughes), it''ll be 200 yards out of your way and you couldn''t manage it on Sunday.

[/quote]

As i said i did not realise it was going on, anyway cant change that now so there is always brighton,,,,,

you are right, i have changed my mind again, I dont care if he is a hard worker, Andy Hughes is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen in a norwich shirt. closely followed by Dickson Etuhu whom is the laziest player I have ever seen play for norwich bar none.  Its no surprise we keep losing with these clowns in the side

I have to get the bus home, the last bus should be 11PM. So I can''t stay for long.After we play Derby would be better as it''s a 3PM kick-off.Or we can arrange one for a day we don''t play, like Sunday. And if enough people go down the press will here about it therefore the club and they''ll all come down.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

As i said i did not realise it was going on, anyway cant change that now so there is always brighton,,,,,

you are right, i have changed my mind again, I dont care if he is a hard worker, Andy Hughes is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen in a norwich shirt. closely followed by Dickson Etuhu whom is the laziest player I have ever seen play for norwich bar none.  Its no surprise we keep losing with these clowns in the side

[/quote]

''Did not realise it was going on'', thats priceless, lose at home in a derby game and you didn''t think there would be a protest, you must come from Lala land.

You''ll change your mind again, people like you always do.

cheeky monkey, you can''t love your club that much if you don''t support the manager

i am annoyed like everyone else that we still havent won in 2006 yet, but it will come, you just have to be patient, support the team, and i might add, we''ll come out good in the end if we support the manager.

WORTHY IN!!!

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

''Did not realise it was going on'', thats priceless, lose at home in a derby game and you didn''t think there would be a protest, you must come from Lala land.

You''ll change your mind again, people like you always do.

[/quote]

To be honest squat the first thing on my mind was getting out of there and trying my hardest to forget the complete shambles I had just seen.....  we were lucky they are so crap really otherwise the scoreline could have been embarrasing

And i have every right to change my mind, i was a worthy supporter untill the end of november, then i changed my mind and nothing i have seen since has given me even the slightest incling to change it back, I had had my doubts for almost a year after each strange awful management decision in the premiership. This season More average to appauling players have been signed (bar Earnshaw but if we keep hoofing it up to him thats 3 million down the drain).  In fact Squat, we are playing worse now than at the start of the season, and worse than even in our dismal premiership season, good work worthy!!

Its funny Earnshaw made a comment, if the team creates chances for me I will score the goals, thats almost exactly what Dean Ashton said during his goal drought....